• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

ZOONAMI

So what's the deal with this taken war thing? I have gotten all the ether seeds or whatever and have to find champions and a curious object. I need a fireteam to find the champions right? Anyone want to do it?

Psn: Patatatinahat

BraXzy

I did the first step of the Hunger Pangs questline and no longer have any kind of quest. Does it just pop once I get 45 fragments?

Totally derped about 80 marks. I was full and ran a quest that was on the map without checking the rewards...twas marks. Then went to rahool to buy an engram to give to my titan so I wouldn't fuck it up again. Turns out that you can't vault it, because he auto decrypts it on the spot. Junk that I didn't need for my hunter.

Victrix

*beard*
44/50 calcified fragments. Only needed 1 more for the quest, but it turned out to be the random one from tier 2 court of Oryx. Used 6 stolen runes and didn't get it. This game sometimes man... :/

That fragment list is WRONG, #45 has not been found.

You might be missing one from the raid, there are FIVE in there. 29-33

bitsurugi

Watching Zoba's stream... can not believe the bad luck these guys have tonight, doing it flawlessly till that 1%, then shananigans & bananas...

.. you got this!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Totally derped about 80 marks. I was full and ran a quest that was on the map without checking the rewards...twas marks. Then went to rahool to buy an engram to give to my titan so I wouldn't fuck it up again. Turns out that you can't vault it, because he auto decrypts it on the spot. Junk that I didn't need for my hunter.
High light? Use it to infuse something for your alt?

E92 M3

SZ11TGn.png

Rip me at 44, how long did it take you to get the ones from CoO tier 2?

Not too bad actually and CoO came naturally because I always played it.

Afrocious

Where is Bunker War 4? I apparently gotta go kill a Taken Centurion there.

Edit: nvm it's a straight up quest. Damn this game seriously keeps going

traveler

Not Wario
No clue how balanced for pvp/viable for pve Malice is, but, man, what a design. Truly an exotic perk. Kind of makes some of the other weapons seem pretty underwhelming.

Now to find raid checkpoints to get all the calcified fragments I missed...

Nah, reset will have to do.

Anyone know if the dataminers have turned up evidence of an hard mode exotic- the Vex/Necro of the raid? I assumed Touch would be it but it looks like it's not.

Top Bottom