• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I'm boring so I roll with the safe choice of Hammer Forged, but I imagine with you getting ammo back from double kills all the time, the slower reload isn't that big of a issue for increased range.

i like hammer forged because the other 2 make you spend more time reloading.

I'm asking because the reload delay doesn't seem that significant in action (I've tried it), but Rifled Barrel has quite an increase in range (even compared to Hammer Forged). The thing is that RB only mentions increase in range, but HF also says it increases accuracy. I'm not sure how significant that increase is, and that makes me wonder...

Anyone know if there's a quest that pays out boots? In desperate need of boots and the cryptarch is fucking me. I'm at 295 and my boots are 278. I mean come on cryptarch.

PvewX1W.gif

DNAbro

I forgot how enjoyable crucible could be when you aren't doing stupid bounties that mess with your playstyle. Also a confession

I like Sector 618

And congrats on the kill guys. It's fun to see several different people i've played with get it. I'll do it eventually.

Shito

ORYX IS DOWWWWWNNNNNN

Got the scout rifle. WOOO

FUCK FUCK YESSSSSSS

BITCH ASS MOTHMAN DOWN

I got the scout rifle.

Well fucking done guys.
You had such great teamwork, and such bad luck.
Seeing you from Zoba's amazing role's point of view was really entertaining, gotta say you were the most fun to watch yet as far as Oryx fights go.
Love you the one percenters! <3

Well fucking done guys.
Seeing you from Zoba's amazing role's point of view was really entertaining, gotta say you were the most fun to watch yet as far as Oryx fights go.
<3
Thanks

Well fucking done guys.

Thanks man, I got the Auto Rifle and Scout Rifle from the kill. Today was a good day. Those self resurrects though.

noomi

I really wish more year 1 exotic weapons got a year 2 treatment like the Suros.

New Suros is a sexy black and has a brand new perk, all other exotics carried from year 2 are exactly the same :(

math, Zoba, sushi, vaalbar, dhruv well done guys! :) might took awhile, but it was very fun with no frustration
besides lag and odd things
and good teamwork.

p.s I hate those ships!

Edit: never mind

todd360

I really wish more year 1 exotic weapons got a year 2 treatment like the Suros.

New Suros is a sexy black and has a brand new perk, all other exotics carried from year 2 are exactly the same :(

The last word has green lights now. I miss the blue lights though. Thought it looked way cooler. The only reason I can think of why they changed that is that the blue almost made it look like it could be an arc weapon.

Well fucking done guys.

thanks! i had a great overview of the battle field but at the same time there was so much i missed out on. at least 3 of the wipes were because i wasn't able to take over someone's role quick enough.

i'm still not a fan of
DPS
bosses, but the ability to specialize and communicate roles like that was head and shoulders above the other final battles in the game.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Guys are hyping me up for this raaaaaid dayum

I'm thinking tomorrow early evening EST for those who might be interested. I know almost nothing about it and wouldn't mind others who were in fairly similar situation. Lookin for a laid back get as far as we can type deal.

thanks! i had a great overview of the battle field but at the same time there was so much i missed out on. at least 3 of the wipes were because i wasn't able to take over someone's role quick enough.

i'm still not a fan of
DPS
bosses, but the ability to specialize and communicate roles like that was head and shoulders above the other final battles in the game.
Agreed and now that I'm 296. I'll do some good damage.

Mindlog

I'm thinking tomorrow early evening EST for those who might be interested. I know almost nothing about it and wouldn't mind others who were in fairly similar situation. Lookin for a laid back get as far as we can type deal.
I wouldn't mind running an alt. I'd avoid spoilers, but definitely fill everyone in on chest locations :]
The raid is excellent.

pyrandes

I might be interested, depending on how earlyevening EDT it is? I dont get him till 5pm PDT

Otherwise, if anyone else looking for Nightfall tonite Im game; PSN: pyrandes

Feel bad for the poor dude who just wasted an anitquated rune tonite. first time in 2 days i actually saw people at the courts.

noomi

The last word has green lights now. I miss the blue lights though. Thought it looked way cooler. The only reason I can think of why they changed that is that the blue almost made it look like it could be an arc weapon.

Hopefully as they bring more year 1 weapons forward they have some nice changes.

*edit*

This is the top

Top Bottom