• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Has anyone actually finished the Weekly Crucible bounties and got a nightfall level reward? If so, what did you get?
I just need to do today's daily and it'll be complete, but I was just curious as to what I should be expecting

boofa

Neo Member
I seriously doubt it. Destiny app still keeps track of your drops per toon as usual.

Rewards are definitely tied to character, not account. My group started the raid with a couple of alts on Friday but didn't get past the warpriest. Our full regular crew was ready on Saturday so we re-ran the first part for them and they were the only ones to get drops up to warpriest.

Messiek

If no one join me for the Daughters checkpoint, I'll farm those fragments.

Gotta go back to reality and clean the house tho. lol

ich00

Repost, we're nice, I swear. Also It doesn't matter if you've done the raid or not, just looking for a fun time.

Does anyone want to do a semi blind King's Fall raid tonight around 9:30 EST? 2 friends and I would like to at least get into the raid and try and get a few boss kills for loot. I have spots for 3 and really don't want to have to go to LFG. PSN is ichabod00, I'll start a PSN chat for whoever is interested so we can coordinate.

1. Ichabod00
2. Friend
3. Friend
4. You?
5. Anyone?
6. Someone else?

So it looks like I should be picking up the 1000 yard stare from Vanguard, eh?

I need a nice legendary sniper rifle....
If you don't have one.. definitely. Although I recall getting one as a quest reward too. Might want to look that up!

Snipers & Machine Guns seems to be the new
raid
meta.

jacobs34

These Taken Wars missions are a huge pain now that the dedicated players have blown through them. I'm on Mars trying to kill Taken Champions and it's pretty much impossible even though I'm 285.

Deku Tree

Wait.. why is this?

Would the answer be a raid spoiler?

Not a raid spoiler at all. Just a basic thing in the new TTK economy.

All the new ghosts have an RNG perk that allows you to find very easily one particular planetary material. Every relic iron will shows up on your screen as a grey marker when equipped. I am saving one of each just in case quests require farming.

Frenden

Banned
I have the Hereafter. Blinding doesn't seem to proc often enough (or I've had shit RNG). The scope is busy and makes finding targets more difficult than it ought to be. Not worth an exotic slot IMO.

Definity

Shout out to kady, pink, mindlog, Ji66a, and babyghost for getting Oryx out of the way last night. I'm an absolute mess at work today and zombie mode is fully engaged but I don't care I killed the king.

purg3

slept with Malkin
If you don't have one.. definitely. Although I recall getting one as a quest reward too. Might want to look that up!

Snipers & Machine Guns seems to be the new
raid
meta.

Yup, I'm glad I got a year 2 Thunderlord as my first exotic purchase. Thing absolutely melts faces.

I also have a Hereafter but haven't leveled it, same with my 1000 yard stare as far as snipers go. Not sure if I want to sink infusion stuffs into 1000 yard since I'm not too thrilled with the perks on it.

Namikaze1

Drizzay still hasn't drop his TL post. Come on, Drizzay! You have to do it after I got a TL from a legendary engram while you were in the fireteam yesterday.

noomi

Never realized that raid weapons could
roll random perks. Need that Scout rifle with full auto now....

Mindlog

Give me advice DGAF:

I want to infuse one primary from 290 to 295 and I have too many options:

1) awesome omolon legendary scout with perks that I love.
2) Jade Rabbit
3) Boolean Jemini
4) Darth Suros Regime

Which should I ascend?
I'd upgrade whatever scout rifle kills Ogres the fastest. Probably Jade Rabbit I guess.

it is the telesto the new ghorn?

me and some randoms in the 290 shield brothers have it and we killed so fast the flying guy with it that we lost the shotgun kill and have to wipe and try again but with less "anger".

was beautifull, im in love with this fusion rifle

Top Bottom