• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

ocean

Banned
Oh man that is so good. Anyone up to do that event in 1 hour? My rune is at 4/7

Ocean I am looking at you. M A L I C E B O Y Z

Indeed its multiplicative. 2 charge their runes in one run then they do a fireteam separately then 4 new charge theirs then all gaf is doing it today.
Let's do it! Pretty sure mine is charged or just missing 1 which I can get quickly

EL CUCO

So is anyone using 3 of coins on the court of oryx? Seems like a great spot to kill ultras quickly...
Deku used one on the Cabal ultra that spawns when use the Sky command key and got an exotic engram. Really wish I had bought more of them to use before the nerf happens

Namikaze1

Alright, the Court of Oryx train will be leaving momentarily. I'll be doing all 3 tiers (mostly Tier 2) so anyone in need of doing a Tier 3 for the Eris quest can join on me.

I have 5 Antiquated Runes. That means I can help at the most 10 gaffers complete the quest. Once you complete a Tier 3, please leave the fireteam so that I can help others.

Train will be departing in 5 minutes.

Afrocious

I have a random infusion question/issue. I received a 300 attack Ded Alia III rare shotgun which I wanted to use to infuse to my 1000 Yard Stare sniper rifle. However, no matter what gun I try to infuse the shotgun onto, it is not an option to select. Every other gun I have is able to be infused into the sniper rifle. In looking in the bungie.net armory, I noticed it says the item is removed. I wonder if that is the reason why it can't be infused to anything? Am I missing something here?

Here is the armory link: https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?item=3674551671&itemname=Ded%20Alia%20III

Looks like a bug.

Alright, the Court of Oryx train will be leaving momentarily. I'll be doing all 3 tiers (mostly Tier 2) so anyone in need of doing a Tier 3 for the Eris quest can join on me.

I have 5 Antiqauted Runes. That means I can help at the most 10 gaffers complete the quest. Once you complete a Tier 3, please leave the fireteam so that I can help others.

I just wanted loot rolls from the Tier 3 runes. Also damn you're starting that train early.

I could do a train at later today after work (about 5-6pm Eastern). I have 3 Tier 3 runes.

Bungie could legit make a survival horror game if they wanted. Patrolling some of the nooks and crannies of the Dreadnought is quite eerie if you're alone. Going through the Founts in patrol was straight creepy considering how empty it is and all the noise you hear.

The
deathsingers at Crota's funeral
were legit scary.

dat audio

Strider

I have 5 Antiquated Runes. That means I can help at the most 10 gaffers complete the quest. Once you complete a Tier 3, please leave the fireteam so that I can help others.

IIIIIINNNNNNN.

coy

Logging in for this as I just got the quest yesterday.

Random value between 300 and 310. I'm stuck with a 280 Ghost holding me back something fierce. Dying to get that Raid Ghost, it'll make me 300 :'(

Cool, didnt drop for me on my first run. I have a 295 ghost now but need a 300+ one to get towards 298. will use my Alt if I can get a fireteam going soon. Oryx fight starts in 3 hours.

I am down for a Arconarch rune run as well gaffers.

Deku Tree

Deku used one on the Cabal ultra that spawns when use the Sky command key and got an exotic engram. Really wish I had bought more of them to use before the nerf happens

Yeah and it was an exotic primary engram. I am saving all the exotic engrams I get until after I hit over 300 light.

I wish I had saved more too. Kinda sad about it. That tweet about decrypting 310 light exotics after you are over 300 light...

The ability to decrypt 310 light exotics, and then infuse them into legendaries to hit 310 light is gonna be real... I think we will see a lot of people with a lot of 310 gear soon.

123rl

Thanks. I need to get a raid group together then on the XBox.

I've played CoO lots and I love it, but I only get low-level Ghosts. I've had absolutely loads of 295+ Artefacts though

Afrocious

The
deathsingers at Crota's funeral
were legit scary.

dat audio

Agreed.

Speaking of them, (raid spoilers)
That noise they make when you kill them in King's Fall? Goddamn I hate that sound. It's like someone or something is being torn from reality...which is what I guess is happening when you do kill them.

Namikaze1

I'm not kidding when I say I have 5 Antiquated runes.

CPb5LvHWEAAS-hc.jpg:orig

Regarding Argonarch runes

If you use one today, you cant charge another one until weekly reset! Keep that in mind. UNLESS you use your alt to charge it.

My hunter used his fully charged rune yesterday and now I cant charge the second rune. So it seems its weekly cap has been reached.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Yeah and it was an exotic primary engram. I am saving all the exotic engrams I get until after I hit over 300 light.

I wish I had saved more too. Kinda sad about it. That tweet about decrypting 310 light exotics after you are over 300 light...

The ability to decrypt 310 light exotics, and then infuse them into legendaries to hit 310 light is gonna be real... I think we will see a lot of people with a lot of 310 gear soon.

Yeah I wish I would have stashed some as well, I wonder if 3oC will be adjust by next Xurday. Still have a bunch of strange coins saved up.

LTWood12

Do they show as being unlocked on your Year 1 exotic weapons kiosk page? That sounds like a really weird bug... the game should have checked the items in your vault and everywhere else. Can you post a picture of both your Year 1 and Year 2 exotic weapons kiosk page?

edit: Also not sure why it shows I have 0 marks when I have 130.
Sure thing.
Year one:
Nqk9Fsml.jpg

Year two:
aBgyV0jl.jpg

Klyka

Banned
Strikes are legit awesome now.

Bosses dropping engrams, strike exclusive loot with unique models and perks, proper difficulty on heroic and nightfall, it's awesome!
Also, getting a 298 blue wepaon out of a lvl 20 Taniks strike was....unexpected to say the least!

Deku Tree

edit: Also not sure why it shows I have 0 marks when I have 130.
Sure thing.
Year one:
Nqk9Fsml.jpg

Year two:
aBgyV0jl.jpg

That's strange. Sounds like a bug. Can you take them out of your vault and ascend them to 170 light? Maybe that would make the year 2 version proc? Maybe not IDK... You should tweet Bungie about it. And include the pictures.

LTWood12

That's strange. Sounds like a bug. Can you take them out of your vault and ascend them to 170 light? Maybe that would make the year 2 version proc? Maybe not IDK... You should tweet Bungie about it. And include the pictures.

Wow, what an odd bug. I just figured there was some quest associated w/ Red Death and Bad Juju since I didn't hear of anyone getting them from engrams this past week.

DjRalford

I'm getting closer to start optimisation of my gear

Primary-297
Secondary-291
Heavy-296
Ghost-280
Helm-299
Gauntlets-296
Chest-296
Boots-297
Class-299
Artifact-294

Damn Ghost shell is dragging me down, currently 294 light.

I've neglected doing the taken war quests to focus on gearing up and running the raid. I really should knock those out before doing the raid after reset

Top Bottom