• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Dalek

I've got my Light up to 293. Feels good, man. That said-it's not all Purple at all-so at this point can I expect higher level light items to drop so I can start infusing my Legendary armors? I'll start getting blues around 300?

Jinjo

who can i farm in crucible for 5 kills
Rumble was pretty much free mode today. Or maybe it was because of that Zhalo Supercell I was using.

Thanks to Marvel for helping me on that final story mission. Got a baby Fatebringer as a quest reward.

Will try and farm marks from dailies and vanguard heroics before raid tomorrow. Maybe I can buy a vanguard sniper. Depends on how quickly I can run through them though.

LTWood12

I still haven't decrypted the armor engrams I got from him: are they weighted towards the class you decrypt them with?
If so, I still have to decide which ones I want first.

He hooked me up good with weapons, though. <3

heavily weighted yes. that said I got all the above armor farming on my Titan, so it definitely drops stuff for other classes too.

Langy

So i just got an antiquated rune, alas neither me nor my friend i'm in a party with have any stolen runes. i need to use 3 to charge and use my new rune. anyone with some level 1 and 3 level 2 runes wanna come help me charge it so i can use this bad boy? Join on Langoit i'm at the court now...

Admodieus

Alright, looking to kick off Oryx at 7 pm/7:30 pm EST. Got room for three more Guardians, preferably those who understand the encounter and are 295+ - any takers?

Nirran

So is the red bull not being sold anymore for destiny? I've checked 3 different Walmarts and several gas stations and nothing. No singles nor 4 packs anywhere. Sucks as I wanted to level a little quicker but can't find any cans with codes.

Kyne

few pages back I saw people were mentioning that the Exotic Sword/Chaperone quest needed to be done before tomorrow. Let it be known that they are weapon quests that reset on armsday, so you actually have until Wednesday.

So is the red bull not being sold anymore for destiny? I've checked 3 different Walmarts and several gas stations and nothing. No singles nor 4 packs anywhere. Sucks as I wanted to level a little quicker but can't find any cans with codes.

They are. They're still at all my local gas stations/HEB. I heard this month and forward they were becoming a Wal-Mart exclusive.

Sullichin

"Finally, after a year I get to see Firefly on a Hand Cannon!"

Game crashed upon detonation. So I guess it is a really good perk.

My game has been crashing a LOT in strikes when I use the FWC Handcannon with firefly. Now that I think about it, it crashed during explosions when a lot of shit was going down at least a couple of those times.

So, the mission called Outbound Signal (or was it Transmission?). Is it just me or was that the most overt telegraphing of where the next story was going to go in?
We find the Cabal in the ship sending a signal deep into space, without knowing what was receiving it, and Zavala intones we will probably find out soon. It was very similar in feel to the Shrine of Oryx mission, that foretold the arrival of Oryx.

I've seen a few potential hooks left in TTK, but one really jumped out.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're getting either that or Vex next.

rNilla

Has anyone else had a lot of sound issues? Especially in the tower where ambiance remains but your actions are completely muted? I usually get this when decrypting at Rahool. It stops making character and menu noises.

Kyne

Has anyone else had a lot of sound issues? Especially in the tower where ambiance remains but your actions are completely muted? I usually get this when decrypting at Rahool. It stops making character and menu noises.

Yep. Bungie knows about it too.

pixxxelz

Yup happened to me a few times, I thought it was my TV..

Top Bottom