• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Does anyone know if I can get the Calcified Fragments from other people's tier 2 runes or do I need to charge and activate my own runes?

Have to activate it on your own. So you need four runes for:

Fragment XXXIX: Lokar/Vorlog

Fragment XL: Bracus Huru/Cra'adug & Mangoor)

Fragment XLI: Krughor/Cra'adug & Mangoor)

Fragment XLII: Krughor/Vorlog

Sullichin

No. 1x a week per character, just like before.

Weekly strike 3x a week per account, so you can do all on the same character.

Oh shit! For some reason I thought it was one time, or at least like the weeklies. Kinda thought i'd be ok just doing one character but looks like I will take my Warlock through TTK sooner rather than later

Frenden

Banned
I have the Lost and Found and final two Variks quests to complete for Boolean. Are those three things soloable or should I wait until tomorrow and try to get a group together when I have more time?

kudoboi

Blind raid tomorrow at 6PM est on PS4 if anyone is interested send me a PM. We are a very experienced raiding team and need two more. Can't have done any of it before, going in totally oblivious.

Try and be above 285 light with a decent loadout. Couple different weapons that'll get you there.

Psn rarbusto

i might be up for it. PMed you

Oh shit! For some reason I thought it was one time, or at least like the weeklies. Kinda thought i'd be ok just doing one character but looks like I will take my Warlock through TTK sooner rather than later

yeah i thought so too but the second time i did it (on the same character) i got the same rewards as a regular vanguard strike.. just a couple blues

Afrocious

It's amazing I cleared the raid in the first weekend it was out with my internet being as unreliable as it is. I hate TWC and I await my imminent Google overlords.

Honestly not that impressed with dreadnought. Feels small. Not all that pleasing to the eye(I understand why) it's very bla. I'd rather of had a new planet.

Can't please everyone and all that Jazz...

Atkison04

Anyone on ps4 have antiquated rune for court of oryx? Last one I need for the quest and I waisted my rune with randoms and didn't finish it :( the7thAssassin on ps4 if anyone wants to help!

Baliis

Honestly not that impressed with dreadnought. Feels small. Not all that pleasing to the eye(I understand why) it very bla. I'd rather of had a new planet.

It doesn't feel small to me, it's just so empty though. Outside of the two areas where the Cabal and Hive are fighting, there's like... nothing.

I was doing the Darkblade strike and all of a sudden an enemy dropped a key of Akka..

Also a question regarding the Sun Brother strike; wouldn't it have been better to let them blow up the dreadnought? What good is it to let the dreadnought full of taken and hve intact?

Baliis

I was doing the Darkblade strike and all of a sudden an enemy dropped a key of Akka..

Also a question regarding the Sun Brother strike; wouldn't it have been better to let them blow up the dreadnought? What good is it to let the dreadnought full of taken and hve intact?

The Ghost says that the explosion would basically wipe out most of the system, or something to that effect.

GutZ31

The explosives would have whipped out most of the solar system. In other words, you are saving humanity.

have you guys just basically deleted your old legendary gear?

i want to but its kinda tough letting go even though its useless outside crucible

Top Bottom