• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

FinKL

have you guys just basically deleted your old legendary gear?

i want to but its kinda tough letting go even though its useless outside crucible

Some of the Gunsmith quests involve dismantling 10 Weapon Parts where legendaries count as 5. I would wait until then so you only have to dismantle 2

Frenden

Banned
I have the Lost and Found and final two Variks quests to complete for Boolean. Are those three things soloable or should I wait until tomorrow and try to get a group together when I have more time?

Re-asking on new page. I'm on Vita, so I either need to solo it or wait. Danke!

I'll always keep my TDYK, Fatebringer and VoC. Dismantling for the gunsmith helps letting the rest go a bit easier...

oh yeah ill keep fate bringer and horn just cuz

but like old raid armor and trials armor, etc. i need to get of

oh yeah and thanks for the reminder about the banshee quests for dismantling.. i think titan is shotgun and warlock is fusions.. i did snipers on my hunter

Ridli

Hey Gaf - looking to do Vanguard Heroic strikes for Dead Orbit/Vangaurd quests. Any takers for the playlist?

PSN: RidliMM

TheGentleman

Neo Member
I'm down to go all the way. Just need to go out for a bit. Thinking of starting around 8 or 9 EST. Hope you can still do that Noob. And 292 is more than ok, as I'm only 291 at present xD

Heading out to get dinner now, but will be checking the thread. Frostburn and co. feel free to round up the rest of the group, Excited to try to finish this!!!

Raiding Party from
Warpriest
on:

1. WheelHoss1
2. Frostburn
3. The Gentleman
4. Nooblet?

So who wants to raid?

It looks like there are 2 spots open for wheelhoss1's raid,
would you be interested?

skip

anyone want/need to team up for Fear's Embrace? dying over and over at 290, this is a *fucking joke*

send a FR, PSN: Okonoko, I'm at the last phase of it

Is there a specific mission you need to do to get the Command Beacon for the skybreakers side-squest, or can you just grind for it in the dreadnaught social?

Shito

First time doing Undying Mind on heroic as a nightstalker: super + good void machine gun = can solo that right side no sweat.
Those groups of majors popping go down in no time, and instantly refill the super.
Nightstalker is so fun.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Looking for 3 for raid! We are blind for the first time, finished first boss and had to break for dinner/bed for Europeans and we're reforming to start again at second boss. High hopes to down Oryx tonight.

We are going blind, don't mind if you have experience but please don't spoil unnecessarily, we don't mind some mechanics handholding if necessary but we've gotten this far totally blind.

290+ and mic required!

Need three! Psn crophonso.

have you guys just basically deleted your old legendary gear?

i want to but its kinda tough letting go even though its useless outside crucible

I got rid of everything except Fatebringer, VoC and Black Hammer. Just for sentimental reasons as they were glorious in their day.

Speaking of which, why did Bungie even bother nerfing Black Hammer, Ice Breaker and the Horn of they were Light capped at year 1 levels. They have no place in new endgame content moving forward and are effectively removed from the game.

Carbonox

Finding post 290+ drops is becoming a pain. I have 3 Raid items and fortunately it resets tomorrow so I can get more but otherwise I'm getting fucked over every time from Rares and Legendaries. :(

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Any raid groups forming? Id like to kill Golgoroth and maybe the big guy himself before reset.

I'm hunter 295

PSN: androo2300

Wilde

Anyone have a charged agonarch rune willing to help me fill up mine?

Or, anyone need to run the level 40 version of Undying Mind for the Hunger Pangs quest?

ZW33.

Top Bottom