• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

skip

oop, posting for new page: I'm at the last phase of Fear's Embrace but can't do it myself. Anyone want to join and bang it out?

nOoblet16

I'm down to go all the way. Just need to go out for a bit. Thinking of starting around 8 or 9 EST. Hope you can still do that Noob. And 292 is more than ok, as I'm only 291 at present xD

Heading out to get dinner now, but will be checking the thread. Frostburn and co. feel free to round up the rest of the group, Excited to try to finish this!!!

Raiding Party from
Warpriest
on:

1. WheelHoss1
2. Frostburn
3. The Gentleman
4. Nooblet?

I can do it if it's now (just that bit), but I hope it doesn't take long (think everyone knows what they have to do) as I am feeling sleepy lol. Gotta get dat loot before reset.

ocean

Banned
Still no idea how to get my ToM. Something's glitched.
Did you complete all of the Eris quests? The final one will ask you for some items which drop from Raid bosses. After that, getting each of the next steps will require having a certain amount of Calcified Fragments, with the last part actually requiring you get all 45.

ich00

DGaf!

I just had a spot open up for king's fall kinda blind fun time raid at 930EST. Who wants in?!?

(This is a casual semi blind run, just to go in and check things out. We figure to spend 3 hours max and see how far that gets us. Only one person has gone in so far and they only got to the first boss)

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Looking to raid kings fall from the beginning. If you're a veteran and want to help out that'd be appreciated. Please be at least light level 290 if at all possible.

We'll start around 7-8pm central today.

1. ShadowKayos
2. Friend.
Reposting. Anyone down?

Ambitious

Did you complete all of the Eris quests? The final one will ask you for some items which drop from Raid bosses. After that, getting each of the next steps will require having a certain amount of Calcified Fragments, with the last part actually requiring you get all 45.

I have done all quests. I have all the raid drops and 45 calcified fragments. There is no Eris quest in my inventory and she doesn't give me the quest when I talk to her either.

Admodieus

We just lost someone at Oryx, need a sub at 295+ light that knows the encounter. Can anybody help us finish this before reset? PSN: Admodieus

ocean

Banned
I have done all quests. I have all the raid drops and 45 calcified fragments. There is no Eris quest in my inventory and she doesn't give me the quest when I talk to her either.
If you did her story, Court of Oryx and Raid requirements and have all Fragments I have no idea man :/

Having a similar issue with my Boolean. Missing 0 requirements but no reward for me.

Wilde

So, anyone have a charged agonarch rune willing to help me fill up mine?

Or, anyone need to run the level 40 version of Undying Mind for the Hunger Pangs quest?

ZW33.

Top Bottom