• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Actually we'll take anyone for the raid as long as they meet the req. Anyone down?

Depends on what time I finish helping my cousin with her school stuff, but I have another friend (maybe 2 ) that want to attempt the raid. I can get you guys thro or up to the first boss fight..depending on how much time I have since I am gonna finish the raid with another group around 11 - midnight EST.

Haha very uncertain :p but if you find a group, feel free to go on without us :)

atleast I gave it an attempt amirite :p

purg3

slept with Malkin
Awww yeah, just got an Objection IV from a NM package that has counterbalance / Rifled Barrel / Hidden Hand. Not bad, got lucky too because I was looking to buy one as a backup to Thunderlord when I don't want my heavy taking an exotic slot.

Jrmint

Does anyone have an antiquated rune that wouldn't mind summoning it and having me tag along?

Last thing I need for the Court of Oryx quest.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone feel like running a quick Nightfall? Gonna start one now, I'll leave the game open.

PSN: ultrajari

Ambitious

If you did her story, Court of Oryx and Raid requirements and have all Fragments I have no idea man :/

Having a similar issue with my Boolean. Missing 0 requirements but no reward for me.

It's a long shot, but maybe the weekly reset will trigger an update of the quest list which might possibly make the quest show up.

Just got a 300L cloak dropped in Heroic Vanguard (Cloak of Taniks) which put me on the edge of 299.

The game is taunting me, I swear. Curse you, 280L ghost...

And if 25 sword kills sounds to grindy wait till you have to get 80 Hadium Flakes to fully upgrade ToM.

If anyone is still struggling with the CoO fragments they only drop when you yourself use a rune and only on a certain boss type. If you don't get the one you want simply step out of the area and it will reset allowing you to try for the combo again.

The necessary combos are.

Fragment XXXIX: Lokar/Vorlog

Fragment XL: Bracus Huru/(Cra'adug & Mangoor)

Fragment XLI: Krughor/(Cra'adug & Mangoor)

Fragment XLII: Krughor/Vorlog

Have all of them except XL, this system is so stupid.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Depends on what time I finish helping my cousin with her school stuff, but I have another friend (maybe 2 ) that want to attempt the raid. I can get you guys thro or up to the first boss fight..depending on how much time I have since I am gonna finish the raid with another group around 11 - midnight EST.

Haha very uncertain :p but if you find a group, feel free to go on without us :)

atleast I gave it an attempt amirite :p

That's fine. I'm actually feeling immensely sick so I'm going to bail. T_T

I can use some help on Fear's Embrace; I'm at the last part fighting the Echo, and this poison gas keeps killing me. PSN is perineumlick if anyone wants to join. No mic though : /

Shito

how hard are heroics with randoms around 285-290 light?
Just did three of them to get my weekly marks: it went quite well, and I was pleasantly surprised by the level of difficulty that was a bit higher than past weeklies. This week especially there are LOTS of enemies to kill due to the modifier.
Also got a legendary engram pop on the last two ones, so that was quite nice.

Got a void armor for my nightstalker that I will most certainly infuse (dropped at 285).

Also, does the element of your class influence the drops?
I swear I get soooo many void weapons...

MrDaravon

Loaded me into a Rift match that was 14k to 4k, and it never ended it. I still have never seen the Mercy rule go into effect despite seeing hilariously lopsided matches both ways, weird.

Baliis

Loaded me into a Rift match that was 14k to 4k, and it never ended it. I still have never seen the Mercy rule go into effect despite seeing hilariously lopsided matches both ways, weird.

Rift is weird, idk if it even mercys unless its super super lopsided. A single rift capture can be multiple thousands of points, so theres tons of comeback potential even if youre down by quite a lot

I'm level 20 just playing through the story for the first time, Just got to Mars. I've got mic coming tomorrow.

I have literally no PS4 friends. Please be my friend.

PSN: Airborne-506

MrDaravon

Rift is weird, idk if it even mercys unless its super super lopsided. A single rift capture can be multiple thousands of points, so theres tons of comeback potential even if youre down by quite a lot

Unacceptable!

Also grinding out TLW quest for hours and hours has given me somewhat of an appreciation for the PvP in this game, but the current meta is complete horseshit; Shotguns still one-shot me at ridiculous ranges, and half of the people in any given match aren't playing to win, they're playing to complete ridiculous quests like TLW, running around trying to hit people with sword hilts etc. I'm going literally 0-10 in matches because I'm trying to get throwing knife kills. It's really fucking dumb.

Baliis

Anyone have a spot in a raid group? Haven't done it yet, but I'm up for anything in it. 292 light, 295 sniper, have a nighthawk, etc

Anybody want to run through this 290 Shield Bros strike?

As soon as I do the shotgun portion of the quest, so probably in 2-3 hours since I can't play at the moment. If you haven't found anyone by then, I am definitely available. I want to get it done so I can have my chaperone tomorrow

Deku Tree

Is anyone good with their sparrow and wants to help me reach overcharge 3 right now?
For some reason this is a challenge for me... Been trying for a while too...

Shito

Stumbled in a CoO where two guys were attempting a tier 3 rune by themselves.
Joined them but we couldn't make it because we all wiped during the DPS phase on the wizard and there was not enough time for a second ogre kill.
They then launched two tier 2, and tried another tier 3 right after.
I was like "damn they are crazy", but tagged along because why the hell not.
To my biggest surprise we managed to clear it just us 3, with no mic and no communication, but we all knew the mechanics of the fight. I'd say there's no real need to bother setting up a 6 man party for that.

Love those small events, just a bit sad that you so rarely get a reward for it when tagging along like that, a tier 2 and tier 3 should at least give blues to all participants...

Top Bottom