• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I need to kill 6 Taken Lieutenants on Mars now.

Why...

I just finished this. It's easy. The Barrens is right where you land. Just wait for them to spawn. The lieu's usually spawn by where the Vex & Cabal are fighting, the base the other Cabal are guarding, or right in between (the ledge that overlooks where the Vex & Cabal duel). When the Boss spawns, kill the adds, Lieu's will spawn with them (the majors). If you're lucky, you can knock all 6 in one go. I got 4, but it only look about 10 minutes for them to spawn again.

Would need 4 more ppl, if u wanna do daughters section with me. Idc abt oryx tonight, I just want the reward for this part.

Light 289 good enough to take part in this? Haven't done the raid at all but want a shot at some loot before reset. If you guys are Ok with me joining, psn dawnoflife.

Messiek

It's 4:30 AM here.

My hands are shaking still, my arms and neck are tired out.
My butt hurts and I am pretty sure I've been way too loud and this time of night for my neighbors.

But fuck it, ORYX IS DOWN thanks to the awesome fireteam that took me in!

I'll upload our kill tomorrow, I hope the recording turned out well,I am too tired to check.
Fuck work, Destiny is more important.

Thanks to Messiek, Coy,Liffie, Tiger, and Blu! Awesome guys.

PEACE

OUT

Yeah, thx to everyone in the group. And everyone that was in the group but had to leave.
I guess there's fragment hunting and raid tomorrow.

And that's the story on how Bungie got me hooked on Destiny again.

Peace out : )

Got my PS4 Hunter to 254 last night. Sitting on 3 vanguard and 2 crucible commendations at the moment, just waiting for a good time to use them. Could use them now to get packages and a quick boost to 260+ but I might wait for 280 as 280-290 was a bit of a drag on my Titan(X1 so can't share items). Grinding out all the same quests for a second time in a week is a bit dull but I want that exotic scout again!

Also sitting on 200 motes to finish off a DO rank and get a package there if needed.

Silvard

ORYX DOWN!!!!!
So pumped! Awesome raid team, couldn't have been better. We all endured what needed to be endured and each little bit of progress gave us new life.

SilvardCT - Hunter
Jackfu - Warlock
Warrior_of_uae - Hunter
DONorr17 - Warlock
Alex-willoz - Hunter
Borque (me) - Hunter

So much fun, so much adrenaline, soooo cool. Figuring it all out and getting the mechanics down was an incredible experience, when the last boss fell it was such a rush.

Thanks to all of you guys!

Hear hear! One my best gaming experiences this year! Seeing us progress and getting each of the phases under control was invigorating.

Bogeypop

Anyone want to do some CoO? Also have a Skyburners Deployments Codes if anyone wants to do that before going over to CoO. Trying to get those last Fragments for the ToM.

Afrocious

Anyone want to do some CoO? Also have a Skyburners Deployments Codes if anyone wants to do that before going over to CoO. Trying to get those last Fragments for the ToM.

I'm down. I need to do a bunch of T2s.

I forget your PSN >.>

EDIT: How have I not had you as a friend? Wahh

Top Bottom