• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Afrocious

Could anyone help me with this Undying Mind strike for Hunger Pangs? I'll keep the party open

PSN is Zocano

I'm at this same quest as well. I already joined up with Drassil to do CoO, but if you're still needing help, just hit me up on PSN. You should have me as Afrodeeziyak.

kudoboi

Sweet! That makes 3!

We could TRY to do that workaround to get 6 people in a strike, but if you're just sticking around for T3 and no one else seems interested in getting a GAF CoO Train going... :(

I mean... i totally can help out with the other stuff like T2 and skyburner deployment codes too. I probably should mention that i don't have a antiquated rune as of now though.

Bogeypop

I mean... i totally can help out with the other stuff like T2 and skyburner deployment codes too. I probably should mention that i don't have a antiquated rune as of now though.

Alright then, though I'm not sure how to do the workaround to get more than 3 people on Patrol. Someone will have to explain it to me.

TheRook

Looking to finish the raid, I'm at the
Ogre boss

Can I join in on someone. My friends pretty much ditched me this week and finished it and now don't want to run it again.

Ruh roh...

Which weapon should I snag from Zavala for beating the story mode? Answering Chord auto, Down & Doubt hand cannon, or Apple of Discord?

They all look good.

Silvard

Super TTK and Dreadnought veterans I have a couple of questions for you:

1) Do you know if there's any difference in drop chance/quality between vanguard playlist and heroic strike playlist?

2) How do you farm Court of Oryx runes? I know that you can get tier 1 from VIP patrols and chest and crap (is there a better way), but tier 2 and tier 3 elude me. I'm not ranked high enough with Eris to buy them and I don't know how else to get them consistently. Tier 3 I've only gotten 2 ever. But I hear about people with dozens of these last two.

Ridli

Ruh roh...

Which weapon should I snag from Zavala for beating the story mode? Answering Chord auto, Down & Doubt hand cannon, or Apple of Discord?

They all look good.

I've really enjoyed Apple of Discord, Headseeker and Feeding Frenzy are above average perks. Liked it enough that I've bothered to infuse it to keep it current to 290.

Edit: oh, didn't know that you might not get those specific perks.

Alright we're gonna need some people for a raid checkpoint, probably the daughters, but potentially the last checkpoint if Hammons is still preserved, or who her garners more interest, going to need 3.

Alright we're gonna need some people for a raid checkpoint, probably the daughters, but potentially the last checkpoint if Hammons is still preserved, or who her garners more interest, going to need 3.

I should have the daughters checkpoint.

Edit: I actually have the final boss checkpoint as well.

kudoboi

I matched into a group of two last night in shield brothers. One of them kept going AFK. We spent 45 mins in total on that strike, wiped 4 times at the boss. It was horrific.

what pisses me off are people who afk on purpose only to come after the boss is killed to collect the loot

maomaoIYP

Super TTK and Dreadnought veterans I have a couple of questions for you:

1) Do you know if there's any difference in drop chance/quality between vanguard playlist and heroic strike playlist?
I never saw legendary engrams drop in the normal strike playlist, but then again I spent very little time on it.

I'm curious about the second question too. I only have one tier 2 and no tier 3s.

Anyone on Xbox wanna play some elimination? I need 3 wins for this crucible quest and I can't stand playing with randoms anymore

GT: BluePhazon1337

Top Bottom