• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

realcZk

Oryx, you have been defeated...

3Pdwmxo.gif

great job dude, that gjallarhorn dps was ridiculous

Dante316

Thanks again slender! Finally got a 300+ warlock bond, jumped to 293 in a instant, if I get the ghost next week, might even jump to 295, wooo!

Afrocious

I now have a charged Argonach Rune. Gonna help Toasty get his charged. Anyone else need it? If so, I can help, but I ask that you help other people get their's charged as well. I'm trying to start a Rune Train.

Dante316

I now have a charged Argonach Rune. Gonna help Toasty get his charged. Anyone else need it? If so, I can help, but I ask that you help other people get their's charged as well. I'm trying to start a Rune Train.

I need it but sadly system is another room so can't turn it back on again. Hopefully tomorrow I guess if train keeps going.

GhaleonEB

Whatcha all doin tonight?

I'm still at work, but when I get home - gonna explore the Dreadnaught doing some treasure hunting - I have a sword to forge, after all - and some Court of Oryx. Maybe a strike or two to polish up the day, so nudge that quest line along.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I do if you haven't yet. Psn tigerheli

Gammacide

Just started NF. Join if you need it. Still want to attempt with my lower alts too, but this is for the end of the strike questline. PSN is V1ctIm.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Can anyone help our crew kill the
Warpriest
for the first time? We get the fight, but there are only 5 of us, haha

Kamina

Golden Boy
Can anyone help our crew kill the
Warpriest
for the first time? We get the fight, but there are only 5 of us, haha
You need a nightstalker for the damage buff as well as a defender with weapons of light, then even 5 guardians are possible. We did it a few hours ago in just 3 rounds.

Anybody on ps4 looking to do the raid tonight and want a 290 titan? Or should I hit the showers and try to level up more.

Also my titan doesn't have the defender subclass skilled, I started a new one and its only gotten striker and sunbreaker so far.

Houndi101

Hey everyone.

I bought the game last week and been playing through the weekend to make a lvl 37 Titan, been doing quests, bounties and random Strikes. I was just wondering how realistic is it going through the older raids when I hit 40, or are they still super hard if you're not like a well oiled machine with your team? Just out of interest and wanting to see all the content.

Are there gaffers on PS4 who would be up for this?

It's 4:30 AM here.

My hands are shaking still, my arms and neck are tired out.
My butt hurts and I am pretty sure I've been way too loud and this time of night for my neighbors.

But fuck it, ORYX IS DOWN thanks to the awesome fireteam that took me in!

I'll upload our kill tomorrow, I hope the recording turned out well,I am too tired to check.
Fuck work, Destiny is more important.

Thanks to Messiek, Coy,Liffie, Tiger, and Blu! Awesome guys.

PEACE

OUT

Funny seeing you guys in the Tower. :p

Congrats!

Bogeypop

Ahh, so nothing that special.

If you get
45 Calcified Fragments
you get a
310 Exotic Scout Rifle called the Touch of Malice.
And since normally it'd take you at least a week to get this particular fragment and people have found a workaround you can see why it's in such high demand right now.

Top Bottom