• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Got my alt Hunter up to 285, does anyone have the
Annihilator Totem
CP for the 1st loot drop? I'd like to at least run that and the 1st boss for some extra chances before reset.

Stantron

I only killed the first boss of the raid. Haven't done a thing else, but would love to get in on more raid action before the reset. Any one have a spot for a 295 titan? Psn stantron

rNilla

I love that the raid wipe screen
now shows boss damage done by each player.
. This is something I've actually wanted for a while.

Annihilator Totem
CP for the 1st loot drop? I'd like to at least run that and the 1st boss for some extra chances before reset.

How do you do that so fast, infusion?

I feel like I hit a wall, at 255 Light and upgrades are few and far between now with maybe a +5 or +10 on a single item every once in a while. I have bought 2 legendaries but no way to purchase my way to 280 that quick.

How do you do that so fast, infusion?

I feel like I hit a wall, at 255 Light and upgrades are few and far between now with maybe a +5 or +10 on a single item every once in a while. I have bought 2 legendaries but no way to purchase my way to 280 that quick.

My main is 299. I saved all blue armor over 280 plus a bunch of armor engrams.

-Speed run story missions and turn in some bounties to reach Lv40
-Transfer weapons and Ghost to jack alt's light way up
-Decrypt one armor engram at a time, equip it if the Light is higher. Continue w all saved engrams.
-Level up factions with Motes, hope for a Legendary armor piece or two
-Buy another Legendary armor piece or two as needed depending on Marks and your lowest current Blue armor
-Infuse lower Light purples with high Light blues

I could easily get him up over 290+ but time is running short for weekly reset and I don't need much Light for the first two phases.

Is the crucible worse? I feel like it is. Shotgun range is still crazy and pulse rifles can basically snipe you in 2 bursts.
Maybe I just need to adjust.

Out 1

Annihilator Totem

I'll gladly join. A raid virgin though :) My titan is 294, hunter - 287 (got really lucky with the armor drops).

Pons

Neo Member
Anyone have room for another for nightfall on ps4. Mic or no Mic I'm good with either. 286 light psn ponsarak would like to join

Is the crucible worse? I feel like it is. Shotgun range is still crazy and pulse rifles can basically snipe you in 2 bursts.
Maybe I just need to adjust.

It's worse for me because The Last Word was one of my favorite FPS guns ever, and people still use Thorn a decent amount. Shotguns are just as bad, fusions are still mostly MIA, and pulse rifles have never been my favorite class.

That said, I've been loving the raid pulse rifle so far, plus the 1000 Yard Stare is a great PvE and PvP sniper. Those two things have been great, plus the ridiculously OP Titan Solar Hammer is a blast. Ultimately I'm waiting for Trials to come back before I give a shit about PvP again. Not a fan of 6v6 and Rift is pretty meh for me.

Huge thanks to DJRuthless, Kadey, Dave, and T-44 for helping with the Court of Oryx quest and the nightfall. Those two activities put me in range.

R U I N W O N G S B O Y Z
hPZwj6n.jpg

Well done! Way ahead of me now :p

I get to played again in about 19 hours. Sitting at a measley 275.

Alright, raid group is full, let's do it!

A 290, 293, 2x 294 and 2x 296 should be enough. Yeah it's rough with the 290, but with four hunters using their Golden Guns, two of which are Nighthawk, and everyone else sniping, we should be able to
stagger.

How much does Nighthawk do? Your Light levels are high enough. I'd recommend
a Weapons bubble with everyone sniping.

Zocano

A 290, 293, 2x 294 and 2x 296 should be enough. Yeah it's rough with the 290, but with four hunters using their Golden Guns, two of which are Nighthawk, and everyone else sniping, we should be able to
stagger.

The encounter is i300

Pretty much every group that has beat it has had to use WoL which just means we're overcoming a lack of gear/ilvl

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The encounter is i300

Pretty much every group that has beat it has had to use WoL which just means we're overcoming a lack of gear/ilvl

You don't NEED WoL. We only had one Titan and it was only up every other stagger. Still did it w/o incident when WoL was down.

Jafku

The encounter is i300

Not necessarily. We had 4 hunters and two warlocks and we beat it. We did need the Nighthawk though

FiraB

Banned
Was hoping to get sword quest ready for armsday but looks like next week it will be for my new sword, pity.

At 290 with my proper gear now though so can raid next week, also got ruinwings and no backup plan 2.0 out of purple engrams back to back which is awesome.

Top Bottom