• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

ocean

Banned
Is it possible the Boolean Gemini from Petra quest is bugged?

I did everything and waited 1 day - still no quest for me :(
Me too. I've been told I need rank 3 with Queen's Wrath, which might take a while if she only has bounties a week. But then I've also heard people at rank 2 getting it.

I don't even know.

Btw does Chaperone come at 280 or 290 guys?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Me too. I've been told I need rank 3 with Queen's Wrath, which might take a while if she only has bounties a week. But then I've also heard people at rank 2 getting it.

I don't even know.

Don't know if its level dependent. But I'm 297 and I got it at 290.

RemiLP

So far i like the new leveling system. 287 light, and im making slow progress each day even if im not playing so much.

But i dont see why they let blues have more light than legendarys and exotics. Feels weird to use blues over legendarys.

Havnt started infusing stuff yet tho, so it might make more sence with that in mind

ocean

Banned
Now that burns are asymmetrical (we do 2x damage using void, but we take 3x damage) it won't mean easy mode like it used to.

It'll be interesting to NF with this setup.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Can people post what kind of nightfall rewards they get this week? I'm not sure if it is rally worth it to me anymore for some marks, coins and runes.

DjRalford

I don't even know.

I got it at 2 but after completing Petra and varkis' quests.

Ambitious

There's another dead ghost in the NF strike. There's this one walkway where you can see the boss room down below through glass windows on your left side. In the middle of the walkway, there's a vent on the right side you can destroy.

I can do Sunday, as I'm off to EGX for the weekend, I go back to work Monday night so I will be able to play from about 8pm UK time Sunday, after putting the kids to bed, until 2-3am Monday morning.

Thats cool, I dont know how the days will be spread but will add you to the list. Will get a better idea of everyones availability then and try and do a few runs that can hopefully suit everyone.

The good thing about the new raid is that even if you have done it before you still gain XP and engrams can still drop from enemies.

For example I didnt get any loot from one stage but a blue engram from an enemy turned into legendary 297 arms for my titan.

Now that burns are asymmetrical (we do 2x damage using void, but we take 3x damage) it won't mean easy mode like it used to.

It'll be interesting to NF with this setup.

So thing I've been wondering (and is probably a really stupid question) does the void burn armour only work for NFs or is it any void damage, as I've managed to pick up one of each on my travels/decoding

ocean

Banned
I got it at 2 but after completing Petra and varkis' quests.
I already did them all (Taken War: Petra, Lost and Found, Wolves on Mars). No Boolean. Feels bad man.
So thing I've been wondering (and is probably a really stupid question) does the void burn armour only work for NFs or is it any void damage, as I've managed to pick up one of each on my travels/decoding
No clue tbh. Report back if you can test on how significant it feels!
We killed a god we will be alright.
We still farmers though :(

Top Bottom