• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Ambitious

grimoirehisme.png

ghosthuntertebr1.png

mapbbs7j.png

Woohoo.

Cade

I was like hmm the chaperone is kinda weird, its fine in pve, gonna hop into PvP

14.0 in Rift with an old scout rifle I don't like. Let's go chaperone. Let's go. The way roadborn activates even off a primary precision kill is excellent.

Alright nightfall was easy! Rewards were shite though.

Sorry guys already was on the ground when I got your requests.

Anyone starting up and new Kings Fall? Would love to finally play it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
freiended some ppl no response..:(

anyone down for the NF

psn ne0ism-

sorry man, we melted the boss before i even saw the request lol

added for next time tho

edit: seriously - with just shadowshot and telesto i chunked a good 50% of the boss while the other two guys on my team went to get heavy. unreal lol

neoism

man i swear id give anythang for a 2 mo rare hand cannon drops...reallly should of saved my shit... its like the game knows i have that quest and is fucking with me lol...

neoism

sorry man, we melted the boss before i even saw the request lol

added for next time tho

edit: seriously - with just shadowshot and telesto i chunked a good 50% of the boss while the other two guys on my team went to get heavy. unreal lol

no worries i just jumped in with nami and zoba... i never feel good about it though when i see most of the ppl on my friends list with an open party i ususally always join in and they were waiting for someone else...

nOoblet16

If this week is the strike I´m thinking about you´ll have a really hard time guarding the satellite in the first section.

Easy if you have the fallen version and have a Telesto.
The most annoying part of the Taken version are the captains who constantly blind you.

neoism

Chaperone might be the weapon with the best feeling in the whole game.

lol got to say when you really get used to the the way tlw is its not soo bad... got pretty used to it doing to long ass crucible quest... i my still try that jolly holiday quest again..

Lnkn52

I found a pretty organized list of the Fragments I'm missing:

http://destinyghosthunter.net/ghosts/psn/a_javierp/dreadnaught/

And checked out how to get them:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...fied_fragments_sorted_by_location_and_videos/

A few are simple "go pick it up" but it seems I'm also missing all the annoying crap. Out of the 9 I'm missing, 4 are from Stolen Runes, 1 is the Scent chest, one is the Wormsinger random key one, a Skyburners Security shit, the slow opening chest..

Malice so close and yet so far. These things + Fear's Embrace and it will finally be mine
Quoting, bookmarking

ocean

Banned
So how good is The Touch of Malice DPS? Given 2x damage, no reload and a better RoF, it should be on par with a sniper in sustained crit damage right?

Top Bottom