• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Idk about the chaperone fam. Perks are nice and it looks cool and all but it feels bad to aim for the noggin and leave a dude with a sliver of his health at the range my Feltwinter's would body him.

#bungiepls

Does anyone know if the psion flayers don't count as ultras? I was running heroic strikes this past weekend and the list gifted me that strike about 3 times in a row....that and undying mind were all I got @_@. When I used my three of coins though the buff never went away after we won.

Does anyone know if the psion flayers don't count as ultras? I was running heroic strikes this past weekend and the list gifted me that strike about 3 times in a row....that and undying mind were all I got @_@. When I used my three of coins though the buff never went away after we won.

They don't count for the 3oC for some reason. Shield bros do though

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't know if this is SUPPOSED to be happening - but Roadborn procs even when your Chaperone isn't out. Only equipped.

This is happiness. Joy even.

noomi

Good Morning DGAF!

Hardest part of todays Nightfall... the beggining. After that smooth sailing...

Also!

Telesto x3 with Weapons of Light = Boss dead in under 10 seconds

Telesto IS the new gjallarhorn

deafmedal

Looking to set up a blind raid for Friday night or Saturday (CST), currently I'm a 294 'lock hoping to be 295 by then lol! Please PM if interested as thread moves too fast and I cannot follow it :p

Kyoufu

grimoirehisme.png

ghosthuntertebr1.png

mapbbs7j.png

Woohoo.

You must have picked up a fragment on a different character. I picked up a bunch on my alt and don't know which ones :(

maomaoIYP

I'm wondering if it would be easiest just to rocket the mobs as they drop off the drop ship. That should make things considerably easier....right?
Or at least take out the dropship's cannons.

Tovarisc

You must have picked up a fragment on a different character. I picked up a bunch on my alt and don't know which ones :(

What? You can get quest done to main character if you pick up fragment(s) with alt?

Edit: I mean e.g. fragment 1 is picked up by two different characters, is that even possible?

Ambitious

What the hell? They're character-based? Let me check my Hunter real quick.

edit: 1/50. Jesus fucking Christ. Alright. I've only focused on my Warlock so far. I haven't even unlocked Dreadnought Patrol for my Hunter. So there's only a limited set of fragments I need to check.

KxoZz

Yep, same problem for me. I wish we could see which charachter has picked up which fragments. Now I gotta go through the whole list 'til I find it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm wondering if it would be easiest just to rocket the mobs as they drop off the drop ship. That should make things considerably easier....right?
Or at least take out the dropship's cannons.

That's what I always do now.

The problem mob is the one that drops from the second ship. They bring the snipers and captains - save rockets and supers for them. All you need to do is survive.

ocean

Banned
What? You can get quest done to main character if you pick up fragment(s) with alt?

Edit: I mean e.g. fragment 1 is picked up by two different characters, is that even possible?
I think he means that, having picked stuff up with an alt, it's hard to tell which it is that you're missing on your main because these sites will mark them as "found" on an account basis despite you needing to get them on a character basis.

Kyoufu

I meant he must have gotten a fragment on his alt rather than his main, so the trackers on websites are showing 45/50 but his main character is showing 44/50. You can get fragments on all characters. You can technically have 3 Touch of Malice if you really wanted.

Tovarisc

I meant he must have gotten a fragment on his alt rather than his main, so the trackers on websites are showing 45/50 but his main character is showing 44/50. You can get fragments on all characters. You can technically have 3 Touch of Malice if you really wanted.

Like 3 Gjallarhorns, but easier to get :D

Also what is with Nightfall giving out tosh rewards? Happened to have one stream open where they ran it, 2 out of 3 players got just few strange coins.

RemiLP

Good Morning DGAF!

Hardest part of todays Nightfall... the beggining. After that smooth sailing...

Also!

Telesto x3 with Weapons of Light = Boss dead in under 10 seconds

Telesto IS the new gjallarhorn

So how do you get it? Quest or random drop?

Tovarisc

I believe it's from Rank 4 at the gunsmith.

Getting Rank 4 atm is impossible, or?

At least I have done all test guns plus farmed tons of mobs on different planets and at one point those rep items for GS just stopped dropping yet I'm nowhere near Rank 4.

Cade

A class item. a fucking class item. Not even weapon or armor but a fucking class item.
That was unfortunate. At least ultrajarl got dat LBN 2.0 which is all I've been using. That legendary chest I picked up I ended up infusing for stormcaller armor but damn. Now that nightfalls are challenging again they should give better stuff

Top Bottom