• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Hedge

Good Morning DGAF!

Hardest part of todays Nightfall... the beggining. After that smooth sailing...

Also!

Telesto x3 with Weapons of Light = Boss dead in under 10 seconds

Telesto IS the new gjallarhorn

I need Xur to sell me this. Soon!

noomi

So 2 is legendary, 3 is exotic, 4 is the continuation of the Dvalin fragment quest?

Getting Rank 4 atm is impossible, or?

At least I have done all test guns plus farmed tons of mobs on different planets and at one point those rep items for GS just stopped dropping yet I'm nowhere near Rank 4.

Not 100% sure about Rank 4 yet, but that's what I've heard. Noone should have it yet... probably this week or next week.

A class item. a fucking class item. Not even weapon or armor but a fucking class item.

From, what? Nightfall? I got some coins :p

So how do you get it? Quest or random drop?

The Telesto? It's an RNG drop, many people got it from Three of Coins farming last week.

Which I think Bungie will be changing this week with Xur...

Namikaze1

I rather get coins than a warlock bond. -__-

At least the coins are useful unlike the bond I got. It's not even better than the one I have.

noomi

Can anyone answer a question about the Agonarch Rune for me, please :)

I have mine fully charged, and I know where to go... but I'm afraid to do it solo and lose the rune from failing it. Do you get it back if you fail, or it's gone and you have to charge it again?

I guess, I should probably grab 2-3 people to help me with it later....

Kyoufu

Can anyone answer a question about the Agonarch Rune for me, please :)

I have mine fully charged, and I know where to go... but I'm afraid to do it solo and lose the rune from failing it. Do you get it back if you fail, or it's gone and you have to charge it again?

I guess, I should probably grab 2-3 people to help me with it later....

You still need the charged rune to open the chest so no, it doesn't disappear if you fail.

Anyway, why solo it? Just ask us for assistance.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
That was unfortunate. At least ultrajarl got dat LBN 2.0 which is all I've been using. That legendary chest I picked up I ended up infusing for stormcaller armor but damn. Now that nightfalls are challenging again they should give better stuff

sadly it was already my third Light Beyond Nemesis :(

Tecnniqe

Banned
grimoirehisme.png

ghosthuntertebr1.png

mapbbs7j.png

Woohoo.
Missing 1 fragment for ToM :)

Seems like people finally catched up to my Telesto is the new Gjallarhorn.

noomi

You still need the charged rune to open the chest so no, it doesn't disappear if you fail.

Anyway, why solo it? Just ask us for assistance.

I'm just curious really. I'll have people help out, but sometimes I like a challenge, and want to see if I can solo :)

Yesterday I solo'd the Undying Mind Strike
Part of the Touch of Malice Quest

RemiLP

Is there a "best practice" for how to deal with light levels vs usefull weapond type/elemental damage?

how Important is it to be at your maximum light?

My best special weapond is a 290 solar shot gun, but i guess a 245 void sniper would be of better use. But that would also drop my Light level quite a bit i guess.

Sorry if this is discussed before but I picked a couple of fragments up before Eris gave me the quest to pick up 5 calcified fragments. Now destinyghosthunter says that I don't have that fragment but when I go to the spot it's not there. Anyone know if I can pick it up again with another character or is it lost?

Carbonox

Do we know of any legendary primaries that do elemental damage?

Maybe when they release the hard version of the Raid?

So who has had a chance to get their Chaperone this morning?

Thing looks, sounds, and performs pretty nicely. Love the animation when you switch to it.

Also, check this out....

I'd definitely settle for that as a Fatebringer replacement. One hell of a lucky perk setup you bagged there. Where did you get the gun?

noomi

Yep, a few guys in my party chat were doing it this morning, this week it seems to be
a mini Crota fight
, they said Tier 3 was easier last week...

I'd definitely settle for that as a Fatebringer replacement. One hell of a lucky perk setup you bagged there. Where did you get the gun?

Not mine actually, should have posted the source in my post. Here's the reddit Link

Zombine

Banned
Ok so I'm glad that I'm not the only one thinking that the Telesto is super strong. It has saved my ass multiple times. Thank you coin farming.

Top Bottom