• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Daemul

What I kinda dislike - and this is small - everyone will now go to wearing only raid armor due to light. Yes, I know there is infusion, but for the foreseeable future it will be just raid stuff. HoW had it right with etheric light allowing anything to be maxed out.

No need to worry about that with me, every raid weapon and armour piece I've gotten the past 2 Oryx weeks have been used to infuse my current gear. I spent dozens of hours putting together the perfect set up, I ain't about to get rid of it for shit I don't need, not when I can bring it up to max light level.

The only piece of Raid gear which won't be used for infusion is the Sniper, whenever the game decides to give it to me of course lol

LTWood12

It's great to use them. Having an exotic pop out of a boss at the end of a strike is the best part of TTK. Unfortunately I like doing the strikes when I can't chat because my wife or the kids are going on about stuff, so I don't party up for them too often. I may start doing "no mic" runs with friends just to avoid the dropping players.

<3

Yeah this is so totally uncool. Being able to use a sword alongside my choice of Exotic is soooo much fun.

I might get one exotic and keep the other two legendary. Bleg.

I'm always happy to run no-mic stuff for the easier content when people need or prefer it. GAFfers seem much better than randoms at realizing wen I'm trying to indicate something to them nonverbally, too XD

This one random at CoO last night... agh....

I am the king of no-mic Vita team-ups. Did CoO and nightfall on it last night.

Now that I'm over 290 (I'm level 292) almost every engram I decript has been in the 260s or 270s. Is this normal? It's been this way for 25+ engrams...

yeah its kind of dumb how the game feels really natural and progression is good. Then you hit 290 and everything starts to turn into 260 and 270.

At least feed me 290s even if its not pushing me I can infuse, I can't use the lower stuff for much.

ocean

Banned
FML.........
Tip: he only disappears if shot. If he takes sword damage only he stays in place. Dude can still kill you but with a tether or Titan solar punch and 3 good swords 30 seconds sounds like enough.

I don't know if supers make him move, haven't tested

Bogeypop

Anyone got a checkpoint either immediately after you kill the W
arpriest
or any checkpoint between that and before you enter G
olgoroth's Lair
? Really want to get that last Fragment before my group Raids It his weekend.

Theorry

Didnt they learn from the first Iron Banners? With the new Zone Control you only get your marks when you win. So my losing team the whole time just leaves after 5 min....

So I've been killing knights and wizard for a while now, but I still can't get a wormsinger rune to drop. How are most of you guys getting the runes? And where?

Bogeypop

Could you try and party chat with randoms to invite me? Only CoO stands between me and Touch of Malice. Need mini Crota calcified + 4 T2s (you don't need to hang around for those if you don't want)

Don't think anyone has the Raid checkpoint I need, so I would also like to get in on the second party for a full GAF CoO group. Need 2 Fragments from T2.

Could you try and party chat with randoms to invite me? Only CoO stands between me and Touch of Malice. Need mini Crota calcified + 4 T2s (you don't need to hang around for those if you don't want)
Same if there is room! And if this doesn't work out, I'll do CoO with you Ocean, I need the same fragments as you.

noomi

That feeling when you look into your quest log and see only one page of quests....

Feels pretty good, I've done a lot over the past 7 days... A LOT

ocean

Banned
Don't think anyone has the Raid checkpoint I need, so I would also like to get in on the second party for a full GAF CoO group. Need 2 Fragments from T2.

Same if there is room! And if this doesn't work out, I'll do CoO with you Ocean, I need the same fragments as you.
Let's start a group. I can be there in 5, check if there's some people in your instances so we can join a populated one? Loaded 5 times into empty ones :/

squadr0n

Finally hit 280 light on my Warlock on PS4. If anyone is up for the Nightfall or anything else please send me an invite!

PSN: Squadon Lvl 40 Light 280

Deku Tree

I'm not enjoying all of the "plz be 295+" requests that you see everywhere on the internet now to do the end of the Raid. I get that being higher level helps, but I'd much rather have a 290 on my team with a 290+ 1000 Yard Sniper who hit's all their crits, than a 295 with a 300 1000 Yard who misses half their shots any day of the week. Especially since getting from 290 to 295 without doing the Raid is a huge long boring grindest.

Top Bottom