• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I can't believe how OP shotguns still are in PvP, after an entire year of tuning. 95% of all my deaths are shotguns, every single one of them ,one shot kill from full armor, full health, not even close to point blank. Great job Bungie.

just realized I have an legendary gauntlet engram in vault I was saving for an alt. My current gauntlets are 290. Do I dare dycrpt it on my main? ive burned by these legendary engrams dycrpting in to 260-280

rNilla

Saying something negative is helpful no matter. I can understand if my wording were poor but most people know me, I alway try to help out whenever and I alway hated being forced under level to make things "hard" since crota. Someone else posted their opinion and I agreed with them. I thought it was well typed. But guess in the end it was bitching on how I couldn't perform it flawless.

Meh tired with this shit. Can't say anything negative I guess without bitching so I am out. Not gonna spend my time which I have def wasted a lot helping people out, if I can't say my opinions.

P.s assuming you meant me since I was the most vocal with the least amount of feedback beside agreeing with them.

Come on now, let's not be rash. We just got the RAWR back!

Kssio_Aug

Am I understanding the Hunter TTK subclass wrong, or it is not really that good? I mean... I can understand the bow (besides I was expecting something stronger), but that void granade is really bad...

I think I'll go back to Bladedancer, that one is pure fun!

Also, I'm thinking about trying another class. Is Warlock a strong PVE character?

Ur probably playing it wrong. TTK subclass is an orb generating monster, void grenade can make your party invisible and among other things tethered opponents explode! Give it some more playtime. I follow this thread way too much lol I should post more

Justinh

Ur probably playing it wrong. TTK subclass is an orb generating monster, void grenade can make your party invisible and among other things tethered opponents explode! Give it some more playtime. I follow this thread way too much lol I should post more

I missed the sticky grenade a lot when I started playing, but I think I like the new subclass more now. I like using the smoke grenade to vanish when I need to rez someone and using the bow to kill a lot of smaller enemies so other people can collect orbs.

I don't get the spike grenade, I'm doing something wrong. I doesn't seem to do much of anything to baddies...

Shito

Am I understanding the Hunter TTK subclass wrong, or it is not really that good? I mean... I can understand the bow (besides I was expecting something stronger), but that void granade is really bad...

Also, I'm thinking about trying another class. Is Warlock a strong PVE character?
Nightstalker is incredible. Tether stacks with wol, the smoke grenade gives you a free escape joker when things get hairy, the resources appearing on the radar is OP on patrol and the roll is so cool.
Also: throw that grenade at tethered enemies. :)

And warlock sucks. ^^

Where is zoba when we need him?

Short answer: nightstalker is amazing in the raid and pve in general

I cant believe I have over 200 Wormspore. That Ghost perk that picks them up automatically with an engram is money!

Those perks are one of my favorite things added to the game. I have a ghost with a spinmetal one too. Trying to get a ghost for each mat. I am rolling in spinmetal and wormspore now just from patrols.

Use blood bound.

FinKL

I don't know what to do with my marks at this stage. Any good vendor weapons this week?

Vendor weapons don't rotate do they?

From reading other people's post, the Vanguard Sniper (1000 Yard Stare) and Hung Jury (DeadOrbit Scout Rifle) seem good

squadr0n

I'll be back on in 15 minutes if anyone is trying to get a group together for the Nightfall or Raid on PS4. PSN name is Squadon.

I fully upgraded the new Arc primary weapon and I freaking love it. This is by far my new favorite weapon. What does the upgrade do that requires consuming a better weapon for? Thinking about doing it with this gun but haven't found anything to shard for it.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Want that ghost so badly.

No you dont. It ruins your inventory.
MiniCrota HYPE
700530_c6d29198994a6c8f639c214e61902e39.jpg

Deku Tree

Bungie went back to a game system that promotes quitting... People playing the weekly zone control crucible just quit if the score goes down by too much because there is no reason to stick around.

hydruxo

The grenades are pretty weak, I go with the voidwall grenade because it seems like the best option of the three.

Nightstalker in general is a fantastic subclass though. The void bow is amazing for cleaning up mobs & for doing extra damage on bosses. Shadestep is a lifesaver. Keen Scout perk is really handy for hunting down chests and materials. Vanish in Smoke is incredlble. I personally really enjoy Nightstalker, it's alot of fun to play with.

Top Bottom