• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

PROTIP: The Tier 3 Court changed! If you do it, you'll get a Fragment!

Come on Zoba, help me kill this dude so I can get this gun and make you feel bad.

S9Am5.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Got it from the Nightfall last night. Dropped at 298 say whaaaaaaaat

All this DO scout hype has me wondering if I shouldn't buy it instead of the 1,000 yard stare first. I've got a 291 blue sniper. Help me gaf.
Mine dropped at 250 >__>

DO scout is cool but FWC got that laser fatebringer combo.

elohel

Anyone trying to get together a group of first time oryx raiders? id really like to do a first timers group blind run

still on media blackout for the raid

Trakan

So Touch of Malice is not OP in PVP at all. I wouldn't even call it good. The double damage on the last shot is equivalent to a Vision and it's not very stable. It also hurts you. I don't get the hype.

Nirran

Anyone trying to get together a group of first time oryx raiders? id really like to do a first timers group blind run

still on media blackout for the raid

I would be interested in joining. Haven't seen anything other than names. My warlock is 292. Psn nirran

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So Touch of Malice is not OP in PVP at all. I wouldn't even call it good. The double damage on the last shot is equivalent to a Vision and it's not very stable. It also hurts you. I don't get the hype.
Don't believe his lies
sounds legit

Deku Tree

I'm guessing that light level is a debuff if your underleveled and doesn't help if your over leveled. Of course higher attack weapons hit harder and you have more defense. But no buff for being over leveled.

Cronen

I'm at the Vault of Glass, in VoG. Area with the two portals and the relics. 3 people have dropped out. Any takers to help me finish? PSN is Cronen.

Edit: there's 3 of us here. Levels 32-40.

Tecnniqe

Banned

The hype is due to it being broken in Raid atm. The dmg buff dont actually give you damage during Sister and Oryx while in the aura.

DjRalford

Playing crucible with the sword is hilarious, as people unload a whole clip into me from their suros whilst I walk towards them and as they reload I slice them down.

I can only imagine their faces

LTWood12

you get the 1000 yard stare from a quest chain. get the scout!

Scout it is.

I was gonna say Hunters are the sexy animals in the Guardian Kingdom, but I can't really argue with someone who's SEXY ELITE, now can I?

Especially when they got the Wongs of Ruin.

image.php

Am i doing it right?
image.php

....i'm jealous of your gear.

Mine dropped at 250 >__>

DO scout is cool but FWC got that laser fatebringer combo.

Are you one of those Omolon people?

I think I got more double and triple kills with the Chaperone today than I have ever in Destiny.

I did a quick patrol loop this morning before work and it felt like it was going to take some getting used to. Like it's a precision damage gun, but it's still a shotgun, so the range is really short. It's like you want to get just outside of Felwinter's range and let him have it, but it's bad point-blank. Is that how it plays in PvP? Any tips?

LTWood12

I'm at the Vault of Glass, in VoG. Area with the two portals and the relics. 3 people have dropped out. Any takers to help me finish? PSN is Cronen.

Edit: there's 3 of us here. Levels 32-40.

Sad I'm not at home otherwise I'd be happy to help.

edit: Top of Page! Watching the last episode of Dexter tonight. Dreksis only dropping two weapon engrams for me had me like

dexter.gif

R0ckman

Playing crucible with the sword is hilarious, as people unload a whole clip into me from their suros whilst I walk towards them and as they reload I slice them down.

I can only imagine their faces

It's funny even when I face smarter opponents who at first waste bullets but then switch to the element I can't block to kill me.

Love the throw back Tuesday Bungie has done with the Zone Control playlist. I was feeling nostalgic about back in the day when everyone would quit Iron Banner matches after the first minute. Good times.

Top Bottom