• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

BraXzy

Not started the raid yet this week but I really really really hope I have some luck this time with drops. Please just give me
the ghost, or heavy machine gun or helmet or boots!!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Watching randoms rocketing MiniCrota like
AQTPRTn.gif

R0ckman

How is the FWC Vanity hand canon with Fire Fly and Luck in the Chamber? I was going to buy it but ended up getting a Down and Doubt that rolled with both those perks. Was going to switch to new monarchy for this week when I get home, does it have anything good?

How is the FWC Vanity hand canon with Fire Fly and Luck in the Chamber? I was going to buy it but ended up getting a Down and Doubt that rolled with both those perks. Was going to switch to new monarchy for this week when I get home, does it have anything good?

Gothalion was PRAISING the NM shotgun for PVE

Lee

Best sniper I can buy with marks?

Haven't seen a sniper drop since 250 or so... and no Hereafter from engrams, although I did get the Telesto and the Supercell so not complaining too loudly.

zewone

Best sniper I can buy with marks?

Haven't seen a sniper drop since 250 or so... and no Hereafter from engrams, although I did get the Telesto and the Supercell so not complaining too loudly.

1000 Yard Stare from Vanguard.

To the people who said Fear's Embrace was soloable:

Join on me and prove it. Fuck this mission. Holy shit.

I got him down to 10% and things just feel apart. Fuck that mission.

hide in the entrance snipe the boss, super the adds, pop a bubble if your a titan, its all I know
I was not able to solo it either

but for the love of god, dont run around the room, nothing but sadness, death and disappointment out thier.

Justinh

if you use an antiquated rune and a fail, does it go away?

I don't think so. At least mine didn't go away since I'm pretty sure I didn't pick up another

SO much rage was burning inside me. I had to quit for the night, and was able to do it the next day.
I'd help, but I think I'm on the wrong system.

Klyka

Banned
I am glad there are some legit tough missions and fights in this.
Destiny has never really been a "hard content" kind of game.

MrDaravon

Does anyone have a link to a guide or anything detailing how all of the various rune stuff works and who gets what rewards for Court of Oryx? Oddly not finding anything.

Bogeypop

How hard is it to get the fragments needed for malice? I really despise these collecting crap parts of games.

Most of them are on Patrols and easy, though time consuming, to find with a video guide. A few are mission and Strike specific. The Court of Oryx ones will be the "hardest" since you have to rely on RNG for specific pairs of bosses to spawn in T2 and kill them for the Fragment. Also the T3 bosses are on a Weekly rotating schedule and they drop Fragments as well. The Raid fragments might be "difficult" to get if you don't have a group that's willing to look for them with you.

FiraB

Banned

heavy ammo, sword or rockets. You want to be wher to psions spawn first phase of adds. Second and third phases where the acolytes spawn. Kill adds first and then orxy shadow, if your a titan then bubble like a madman.

Namikaze1

I left that mission when doing it again for Touch of Malice as soon as the witch went down. Fuck that mission.

Had to beg here for help after dying too many times when I was doing it for the Road to King's Fall quest.

void666

Banned

I did it. Kill adds, shoot boss, repeat. Keep moving all the time. Pay attention to that slow moving orb taken centurions shoot. That thing killed me a few times. You can shoot it down.

I killed everything with my beloved zhalo. But i reckon a sniper would be nice to shoot the boss.

I read something about a cheese spot though.

btkadams

Does anyone have a link to a guide or anything detailing how all of the various rune stuff works and who gets what rewards for Court of Oryx? Oddly not finding anything.
Yeah I know nothing about Court of Oryx but people keep referring to it. I'd like to read up.

Top Bottom