• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Jinjo

Has anyone done the "House of Wolves" quest line? I'm wondering how much Queen's Wrath you receive. Trying to get to level 3 and the weekly bounties are too slow. Thanks!

I think one of the quest lines gives like 500 rep. It helped me level up Queen's faction And netted me a sweet 280 cape. Easy way to get high level legendary for that.

FyreWulff

Touch of Malice has a pretty similar silhouette as the brute shot. I wonder if it was the same artist that concepted both?

aucIpFc.png

12052541_10152995786037680_1491052290613443295_o.jpg

Kssio_Aug

Someone could help me with some missions? (XB1)
I'm level 31, and want to do specially the "Wolves Gambit" and "Cayde's Stash" missions.

GT: CassioAug

Looks like the game stops rounding up your light level once you hit 290. Yesterday, I was light level 284. I calculated the average of all my light at that time to be 283.4:

leveling slows to a crawl once you hit 290 plus though. seems like I was going up 1-2 levels an activity from 200-270ish. now its "did I gain any traction today? nope, try again tomorrow"

LTWood12

This is likely because the contribution of each slot is not even. Weapon slots are 12% instead of 10%, and the ghost/class/artifact slots are 8%.

I thought I heard that some items are weighted slightly more than others when it comes to determining your level? I think it was a reddit thread someone linked that had the calculations. This might be why it seems to have inconsistent rounding.

I would think if anything that would work in my favor though since my Ghost is the lowest thing I have. Though I guess class items and relics probably get weighted lower as well, and both of those are high.

Tovarisc

Raid cleared and thanks to GAFfers who joined in on fun, was painless clear all things considered :) Even updated my looks for next raid;
CPig-wPUcAEAil-.jpg:orig
CPieMMXUEAE7oMO.jpg:orig

all I can say is, at least its not arc burn, because I dont even think it would be possible, not matter your light level, no matter how baddass you are. its not going to happen

Ayyy lmao.

Its true, i have no idea how i would survive more than 1 second in any of the battles.

How did you guys make it past the warsat in NF?

By dying a lot.

But seriously, you gotta take out those ship cannons and you must clear each add wave as soon as possible (rocket as soon as they appear?) so you dont get overwhelmed. If one or two of you dies and the adds take control of the area then unless you are a hunter its game over.

btkadams

Man the antiquated tune is hard! Just tried it with 3 other people and the window to kill the fanatic is so small. I want to finish this quest!

Frenden

Banned
Yeah this is so totally uncool. Being able to use a sword alongside my choice of Exotic is soooo much fun.

I might get one exotic and keep the other two legendary. Bleg.

I'm always happy to run no-mic stuff for the easier content when people need or prefer it. GAFfers seem much better than randoms at realizing wen I'm trying to indicate something to them nonverbally, too XD

This one random at CoO last night... agh....

I am down for no-mic strikes anytime. I've run them on vita with GAFers a bunch.

First Crucible match as a Titan since 2.0.

Impressions: this new super is broken as fuck. Like what the hell

Yep i have no idea how they thought combining bladedancer's regen health with sunsingers radiance armor with golden gun's long range one shot kills and thought it was a good and balanced idea. All that with a really long super. Like what the fuck.

Top Bottom