• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

This thread man. First I was happy getting to 270 first day, but everyone else was 290. Finally got to 290 but everyone was high 290s. Spent hours on the final boss of the raid then people say it's too easy. Finally get to high 290s and now everyone is over 300 with ToM and full raid gear. I'm sure as soon as I get there everyone will have moved on to heroic raid completionism.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This thread man. First I was happy getting to 270 first day, but everyone else was 290. Finally got to 290 but everyone was high 290s. Spent hours on the final boss of the raid then people say it's too easy. Finally get to high 290s and now everyone is over 300 with ToM and full raid gear. I'm sure as soon as I get there everyone will have moved on to heroic raid completionism.
Sometimes I wonder if dgaf ever eats, works, and sleeps. Do y'all even go to the bathroom? Are you like Kim Jong Un?

ocean

Banned
Damn this brings me back to the VoG days when people would specify that their Defender subclass was fully upgraded as a mark of "pick me, I'm ready!" :p

DNAbro

I want to thank the guys again in my fireteam for the Oryx kill. Really bothered me earlier that I was having trouble getting it. Now I can finally think about other things lol

Shito

Heh.
I've just reached 291, haven't touched KF yet, still have quests to do, have found like 6 fragments, even though I've been on holidays playing Destiny A LOT.
But it's ok, I'm in no rush, I'll slowly complete things in the coming weeks. ^^

Ophelion

LOL!

Hunters get capes, they're the most stylish by default.

The capes are quite stylish.

But other than that, the average Hunter looks like he's getting ready to play paintball while Warlock robes look badass from head to toe.

Bonds are really stupid though. I will grant that.

Oryx down again. Easy as hell, as expected once the
DPS gate is passed[/spoiier]

GG everyone, especially Mupod for being dropped into the fray lol. It's not as complicated as it looks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Gotta work out when I get home, then I'm gonna do a Nightfall on my Hunter and then I do believe I'll be about time to raid :D

TsuWave

beat oryx. fight is really not hard, just requires decent coordination. got scout and handcannon as drops. would've preferred armor instead of handcannon.

LiK

What unlocks CoO? I haven't done it yet. I'm 275 light for whatever that's worth. I can be ready in about 1.5 hours.

Complete Ikora quest and Eris offers it.

Managed to get one random to help. I helped him back but I only had one Rune. I shouldn't have wasted the a runes last night lol

There are people here who literally do nothing but play Destiny. Either that, or they "work" from home with loads of free time. It's not something to get worked up about. Play at your own pace. TTK has been out for barely a week!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just try to keep in mind, tough as it may be, that the vast majority of people playing this game are well behind you and me, let alone them ;)

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
I shouted give me THE STAG at my tv as the completion screen showed..... It worked! Thanks Kalamari :eek:

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man would kill right now for a rare helm to be 300. Infuse my exotic 280 with it. I'm pretty confident now to do the raid at 294 but any more boosts I can get to 295 or higher would be better.

Weren't Strange Coins at one point a pain in the ass to accumulate?

Just wondering because now they are given out like candy

Received 40 in 24 hours just from strikes and engrams. Count even count Motes since I kept using them to upgrade gear. Probably 200 or so since Saturday.

Top Bottom