• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tsosie

Looking to start a fresh KF need 1 more then ready to head out.

1. Tsosie
2. IamDomtar
3. Dragoo
4. Aruakku
5. Kaikken

*BTW sorry if I misspell any names. I am on mobile.

NeoRausch

By dying a lot.

But seriously, you gotta take out those ship cannons and you must clear each add wave as soon as possible (rocket as soon as they appear?) so you dont get overwhelmed. If one or two of you dies and the adds take control of the area then unless you are a hunter its game over.

Wait.... You can destroy them? What?

I mean we did the first part of the NF with two bubbles and some luck, but to this day I didn't know that you can destroy the ship cannons!

Need 2 for Fresh King's Fall
1. DirtyAquaticApe
2. MutantTurtle
3. Messiek
4. OkayRene

PS - Don't worry Liquid and the UK boys, I am still running my main with you Sat :)

vctor182

I need to see the whole raid since I only joined the first checkpoint and we choked against the first boss last week, Anyone doing a raid later tonight?

blazeuk

Thx to Dhruv, Zoba, Akai, Blaze and Mupod for the clean, practicaly 1-shot Oryx kill. Soooo much easier with ppl who know what to do. Sherpaing is so hard in this raid. Almost broke Dhruv's and my back.

Guess it will get easier every week, am confident to one shot the whole raid with ppl who have run it at least once.

Yep thanks a lot for the run everyone. I've been trying to get it done for days now, had the whole strategy down the first time we got to Oryx but only managed to get him to 2-3% a couple of times with the lack of WoL, it makes all the difference with DPS (you couldn't miss a shot without it). Then I missed the SoM raid group yesterday when I was out and they got through it quite quickly in the end once they recruited a Titan.

Got the Hand Cannon, Don't Touch Me's and a worse pair of raid gauntlets (minus 20 shards for the privilege!) but I'm just happy to have got it done.

Namikaze1

stay on the ground and do 5 orbs at a time. guys on top shoot the orbs down with machine guns and keep the thralls off the DPS team's butt.
We did that but most of our deaths were from little mistakes like forgetting the cursed thralls. I switched strats and took care of them after a few wipes.

Top Bottom