• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Panthers

Hey guys. New to DestinyGAF but would like a group to do the Nightfall with if anyone is down. Im a 289 Warlock on PS4

PSN: Panthers

Need 2 for Fresh King's Fall
1. DirtyAquaticApe
2. MutantTurtle
3. Messiek
4. OkayRene
5. EroticSushi
6. Kadey1up

PS - Don't worry Liquid and the UK boys, I am still running my main with you Sat :)

Full

Edit: Sorry for anyone I couldn't get! Add me and look for future posts so I can help during the week!

DPS isn't really the problem with this Raid because that will change when everyone is overleveled. It's the fact that the encounters aren't exactly forgiving of mistakes due to instant wipes and the necessity for everyone to perfectly execute their role.

It's fun and it's challenging (not necessarily because of the difficulty); i still prefer Vault of Glass however.

Are there any good calcified fragment guides with videos and directions? I'm checking out a few and they have me jumping around a lot and taking these really inefficient paths.

RdN

This Raid is FUCKING with me.

I'm sitting at 298 light and all it drops is 300 stuff while all my friends are getting items close to 310!

Afrocious

Cleared the raid with Nami, Math, Figs, Zocano, and JustGotWicked.
Golgorath is still tricky and I don't have it down just yet as someone who grabs the gaze. Also, Touch of Malice almost killed me in that fight. I always lose count on how many shots I have left before it starts eating my health. When shooting, I don't focus on the ammo count if it's a weird number or a gun that's not a scout or handcannon

Drops:
Raid Fusion Rifle
Ghost
2nd pair of boots :(
Chestpiece
THUNDERLORD THUNDERLORD THUNDERLORD THUNDERLORD

It's so fitting considering how much I love being a Stormcaller.

Also, check it: I'm now in the 300 club!

12029697_10152996105107680_2363093708334206758_o.jpg

BahamutPT

Someone running CoO? Got 3 charged T3 runes. Just tried doing it with 4 randoms already there, but no one seemed to have a clue about what to do.

Now have another with me but no one else here. If someone's around the CoO with more people we could join and get him down 3x (at least on my part)

BraXzy

Woooooo! Oryx is down for another week!

Now at light level 301!!

I still have three damn blues lmao.

This run I got a 309 fusion rifle, 305 shotgun and 305 chest piece.

It's weird though, I only got one actual drop from Oryx, along with ENGRAMS etc. Even though I had 20 shards. So it made me get less drops than last week on him o_O

We finished the raid in
3 hours
, which is a damn sight better than the
13 or so
total first time :D

noomi

Woo!

Just under 2 hours for todays raid. Going for #2 now.

Also... screw these moldering shards, raid took 20 of them and didn't give me shit for it....

oSoLucky

Holy crap. You guys will have to help me sometime. I can't seem to beat him for the life of me.

Slender, me(KC) and Tanzer decided that we're going to dump the rest of our friends and get him done this week, probably tomorrow. We're going up to Oryx tonight probably but I honestly doubt we'll drop him in the time we have. I'll message you when we're trying to form a good group to finish him off.

Woooooo! Oryx is down for another week!

Now at light level 301!!

I still have three damn blues lmao.

This run I got a 309 fusion rifle, 305 shotgun and 305 chest piece.

It's weird though, I only got one actual drop from Oryx, along with ENGRAMS etc. Even though I had 20 shards. So it made me get less drops than last week on him o_O

We finished the raid in
3 hours
, which is a damn sight better than the
13 or so
total first time :D

Woo!

Just under 2 hours for todays raid. Going for #2 now.

Also... screw these moldering shards, raid took 20 of them and didn't give me shit for it....
Only one drop for me too.
This seems to be a pattern....

Slender, me(KC) and Tanzer decided that we're going to dump the rest of our friends and get him done this week, probably tomorrow. We're going up to Oryx tonight probably but I honestly doubt we'll drop him in the time we have. I'll message you when we're trying to form a good group to finish him off.

Sweet. Just let me know when.

LTWood12

291 here. Haven't touched the ikora Rey strike quest. Think I can hammer that out in an evening? That special weapon would put me up to at least 293.

Top Bottom