• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Juan moar for Heroic Strike!

deoee0

CPMiRiTVAAAr3na.jpg:large

Holy shit that's ugly

Error, Unable to join the targeted player D:

Its fine, i might end up farming for someone else who's at work lol.

Definity

Still have my IRL friends ask me what to do with motes of light now if they don't use them for faction rep. Seems that a few people still don't understand you can "use" them from your inventory to level up gear that's equipped.

Wallach

so use one at a time?

Yes. Use one to get the Three of Coins buff on your character sheet, then kill an Ultra. Whether you get an exotic engram or not, the buff will go away. If you didn't get an exotic engram, the next Three of Coins you use will have slightly better odds on your next Ultra kill.

Ophelion

Still have my IRL friends ask me what to do with motes of light now if they don't use them for faction rep. Seems that a few people still don't understand you can "use" them from your inventory to level up gear that's equipped.

Yep they remind me of consumable souls from the Dark Souls series now.

Edit: if only there was a baller animation of our guardian crushing the mote in our fist whenever we used it and absorbing the light into our armor.

Alright Bungie has some items weighed more than others. I got my 2nd Incentive, my 4th Crest of Alpha Lupi and my 2nd Skyburner.

But I got my Jade Rabbit and Graviton Forfeit today so I'm not complaining too much

flkraven

I think they should make a special story mission where Draksis and the Gatelord team up to farm guardians. Offer great rewards, but if they kill you then you lose an exotic from your inventory.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I think I'm tapped out on the farm. Ended up with a ton of helmets and gloves, but also some pretty good secondaries and my beloved hawkmoon.

maomaoIYP

30 three of coins farmed.
Results!
Last Word
2x Zhalo Supercell
Light Beyond Nemesis
Ruin Wings
Sealed Ahamkara Grasps
Young Ahamkara's Spine
4th Horseman

Looking for 3 for a blind Kings Fall raid at launch or shortly after.

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Kilau
3. hydruxxo

Please reply and I will add to it as we go. We are all 287+ light. So looking for at least 285

maomaoIYP

8 from 30? Damn! I got 7 from 55.

Yup, I can't believe my luck either. I really wanted chest engrams, but with only 1 duplicate I really can't complain.

edit: I'm pretty damn sure this will get patched out by next week, but I do think that this is a shitty way to play.

DjRalford

Exotic haul today now consists of

Hawkmoon yr 2
Jade rabbit
2 x 4th horseman yr 2
Saint 14 yr 2
Ruin wings yr 2

Plus Talkonaut from Xur's engram

Not bad for an hours work, that's me done for now though methinks.

285 light

Top Bottom