• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

hydruxo

Looking for 3 for a blind Kings Fall raid at launch or shortly after.

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Kilau
3. hydruxxo

Please reply and I will add to it as we go. We are all 287+ light. So looking for at least 285

You're back!

Not sure if you saw my psn message but I get off at 2pm, what time were you thinking of starting?

Dave_6

Holy shit, I was already 30 pages behind in the last OT and now I'm in the same spot with this one already. Stuck at work, busy and can't keep up. I feel like I'm already so far behind it's crazy, especially with all of you getting exotic drops all morning so far.

Though I did finally hit 279 light this morning with my new Y2 Ahamkara's Spine. Also managed to get a Y2 Mask of the Third Man from the one engram I bought. Still have 400 coins left.

So I never had the luck to get a hawkmoon in year one but I just got the year 2 version. Is it a good pve weapon cause it would be a nice light boost for me

BraXzy

I got two new Exotic Hunter helmets but their affects seem pretty lacklustre, Im not in atm so I can't remember exactly..

Well, one of them it gives a buff to golden gun, makes it hit with 6xx the amount of damage. Not sure how useful that will be, we'll see.

Mindlog

I also upgraded so many Key exotics. I have all Keeper of the Pack exotics in Year 2 form now. It's really cleared things up for me. The only exotic I have left to upgrade and spend marks on is Bad Juju.
Telesto Is mine, all that matters. I can rest easy now
I fired it a few times.
Neat!

Good thing I got 3 of them :Kapernick

stb

Holy shit, I was already 30 pages behind in the last OT and now I'm in the same spot with this one already. Stuck at work, busy and can't keep up. I feel like I'm already so far behind it's crazy, especially with all of you getting exotic drops all morning so far.

You haven't missed much. Just 3oC farming.

Admodieus

My haul from 50 farming runs:

Monte Carlo x2
Fouth Horseman
Hereafter
Telesto
Zhalo Supercell
Sealed Ahamkara's Grasp
Claws of Ahamkara

Getting exotics for all classes but my main. Pulled a Stag this morning out of Xur's engram too

nOoblet16

Got to 280 thanks to mah Buddies Draxis, Xur and Oryx's for his court.

Started out at 239 this morning.

hm6iHxG.gif

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I used 6 of those 3oC on Heroic strike bosses, didn't cheese anything, and didn't get shit. That's what I get for not exploiting.

Navy Bean

To be honest, I kinda feel this Three of Coins thing kills off some of the fun of the game. Now, I'm no martyr, so I'll definitely do it if it's still available but it really takes the fun out of getting exotic loot.

BahamutPT

Wormspore Extractor perk is so useful! I need other ghosts with one for each material.
Getting 3-5 units per blue engram is really nice and works very well while running some CoO runes.

Top Bottom