• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got so many things now.

Auto rifle
Fusion rifle
Pulse rifle
Sniper rifle
Kingslayer shell
Gloves
Chest
Class item

Only mising shotgun, handcannon, rocket launcher and scout rifle. Titan is only missing boots and helmet.

Went from 295 to 300 in that run alone.

Loot:

Kingslayer Shell
Gloves
Fusion Rifle
Boots
Auto Rifle
Scout Rifle

obama_make_it_rain.gif

DarKshodaN

How long it takes to do the raid, with some experienced guys?

I am Level 296 now on my Warlock, kinda want to try it out next weekend but not sure because i didnt like what i saw
but i want atleast this raid ghost
:p

neoism

"Nuts" is not what I would call them. I'm quite dumbfounded, actually. They're nothing compared to the shit I went through for some of the quests.

• Win 2 Crucible matches with an individual score of at least 1500 points
  • Win 7 matches
  • Win one game in three different Crucible game modes (Control, Clash, Skirmish)
  • Earn points in any featured playlist. Crucible wins are worth 3 points. Starting a new match costs 1 point. (5 points needed)
  • Defeat 10 opposing Guardians with each Primary Weapon type (Auto Rifle, Hand Cannon, Pulse Rifle, Scout Rifle)
  • Complete all 5 of Shaxx's weekly bounties in one week

The first five give 3750 exp and 75 Crucible rep. The last one gives 5000 exp, 200 rep and "Unknown Rewards". So I guess that's the NF-like loot.

That's...actually not too bad

wow reasonable, except maybe the primary weapon one

yeah i got a few done today.. cant wait for my 9 S coins :p

MechDX

So I had 7 3oC to use so I killed Draxis 7 times and got two exotic engrams. A helmet and special weapon.

Helmet turned into that ugly deer skull helmet I already have with worse stats. Before I did the special I joked to myself it would be a 4 horseman because all I get are arc damage weapons.

I got a 4 Horseman.....

Also weird I got 4 Legendary items from blue engrams today. Rarely happens for me

maomaoIYP

I'm not a fan of Rift appearing all the damn time in the daily playlist.
Randoms just don't fucking know or care about how to play rift. Ran into players who thought playing defense 100% of the time was useful. You easily get more points from a bad non-scoring carry than trying to kill people. Killing the carrier doesn't give bonus points, don't try to win by pretending it's TDM!

I played 4 games worth of blowouts before I managed to carry a team of randoms to a win with a last minute comeback in overtime. The enemy team kept getting non-scoring carries and we were tailing far behind. Close to time up I managed to grab the spark. I was using a double smoke stealth nightstalker and I managed to waltz into their rift to score. We were still trailing behind. 30 seconds left, I grab the spark again to push it into overtime, made a mad dash to their rift. The final non-scoring carry gave us the win.

doh, I found the weapon I thought had disappeared from my vault. It was on page 2 of the weapons. I kept hitting R1 to go to the next page (which takes me to my armor) thinking it would have taken me to more weapons if I had had any.

Doomguy84

If anyone is willing to do the Raid, im level 295 Titan. The furthest I've gotten so far is Warpriest. PSN: Doomguy1984

btw how do u become apart of the neogaf destiny group?

Top Bottom