• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

GhaleonEB

Anyone else excited for Armsday tomorrow? I have three of the pulse and one of the fusion on order. (I got a decent roll of the scout randomly.)

I'm looking forward to a different mix of weapons. I only leveled a few so I'm at level 0.75 after finding relics on missions.

Frenden

Banned
I'm looking forward to a different mix of weapons. I only leveled a few so I'm at level 0.75 after finding relics on missions.

I'm one gun test away from Ace of Spades on my Hunter and I should be able to get the legendary class exclusives tomorrow on the others.

Being able to spend glimmer for guns is, like, the best new thing.

maomaoIYP

Anyone else excited for Armsday tomorrow? I have three of the pulse and one of the fusion on order. (I got a decent roll of the scout randomly.)
I'm fucking excited. I ordered 2 high impact pulse rifles, 1 low impact pulse, 1 shotgun and 1 scout. If I get a braced frame roll on the high impact pulse, I fully expect it to be the next hopscotch.

BraXzy

Really irritated still by the Moldering Shards thing.. spent ages farming Hadium Flakes to get the last few I needed for 20 >.>

Frenden

Banned
I'm fucking excited. I ordered 2 high impact pulse rifles, 1 low impact pulse, 1 shotgun and 1 scout. If I get a braced frame roll on the high impact pulse, I fully expect it to be the next hopscotch.

Yeah. The forthcoming Trials pule, this one, and the Spare Change are the only high impact archetype pulses in the game now.

DNAbro

Really curious about something. There are 5 emblems for the King's Fall raid in the collection. One is for beating
Oryx
"kingsbane" and I assume "The ascendant" is for heroic. But how do you get the others? "devourer of light", "worm gods' servant" and "of light and hunger"

maomaoIYP

Yeah. The forthcoming Trials pule, this one, and the Spare Change, are the only high impact archetype pulses in the game now.
I hope we'll be able to check out our orders using the app, 5pm is the daily reset time for me here. I was so disappointed last night because I mistakenly thought that the weekly reset was arms delivery day.

Frenden

Banned
I hope we'll be able to check out our orders using the app, 5pm is the daily reset time for me here. I was so disappointed last night because I mistakenly thought that the weekly reset was arms delivery day.

I was hoping to be able to test guns today at least. I knew tomorrow was delivery day, but if his test guns reset today I woulda had the Ace of Spades.

maomaoIYP

I was hoping to be able to test guns today at least. I knew tomorrow was delivery day, but if his test guns reset today I woulda had the Ace of Spades.
Yeah same here! I think they might have messed up a little last week because they gave us 2 sets of test guns, once on weekly reset and once more on armsday. Maybe armsday is also the day that test guns are meant to come in.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah same here! I think they might have messed up a little last week because they gave us 2 sets of test guns, once on weekly reset and once more on armsday. Maybe armsday is also the day that test guns are meant to come in.

Okay, so I'm NOT crazy. I thought maybe something like that happened.

Anyone doing Crucible? Need 5 wins for my DO quest.

Zone Control was a quick, easy farm for eight or nine New Monarchy wins today. Hope it treats you the same, good luck!

Admodieus

Just ran the entire raid with a group of guys off /r/fireteams, of all places. We finish in just under two hours, only wiped one or two times at Gogolroth and Oryx each. Pulled the Scout Rifle, the Fusion Rifle, and the Gloves this time around. Really need that ghost to boost my light up.

btkadams

What artifact should I choose from the Court of Oryx quest? Does the precision kill mean with a weapon? I guess I should be basing this off of what raid primary I might end up using (have none yet).

Top Bottom