• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
According to my stream time, the whole raid lasted less than 1 hour and 50 minutes. And that includes go into it from orbit, break time here and there and me practically eating my dinner during the whole raid.

Uploading to YT now.

rc213

Eris package for getting to level 6 Rep was lame. Antiquated Rune and 10 flakes.

Anyone want to help take down Mini Crota?

Kssio_Aug

Played a lot with an reddit guy tonight! It was really nice, and now I'm finally at level 36! Probably will reach level 40 tomorrow!! =P

Holy shie i hate a team that doesn't play for the zone, like that's the whole point of this type of game-_-. I wish Bungie matchmakes people who play for the zone with other people who do the same. Instead you get stuck with a team that just runs around no capping zones.

btkadams

Ok I see people on this page wanting to do the raid so we should probably just start a list. I haven't done it before so hopefully someone with experience joins!

1. btkadams

Frenden

Banned
Holy shie i hate a team that doesn't play for the zone, like that's the whole point of this type of game-_-. I wish Bungie matchmakes people who play for the zone with other people who do the same. Instead you get stuck with a team that just runs around no capping zones.
I'm top 1% for zone neutralization and captures. Number 1,000 in the world or some shit like that (I forget and am drunk). Playing with folks who don't understand when, why, or why not to capture zones is, like, the worst thing ever.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I really want to get this exotic sword quest done tonight. Then I can work on my hunter to get raid ready before the end of the week. Not even going to worry about exotics I won't really use yet. Once all characters are up to par I will go to my main and do the exotics I need.

Anyway. What's the best place to get void kills for Titan. This is absolutely the worse class to do this sword quest with. No big offensive capabilities.

I'm top 1% for zone neutralization and captures. Number 1,000 in the world or some shit like that (I forget and am drunk). Playing with folks who don't understand when, why, or why not to capture zones is, like, the worst thing ever.

It really is irritating. So far I've been in one match this whole night where both teams went to for the zones.

Frenden

Banned
It really is irritating. So far I've been in one match this whole night where both teams went to for the zones.

I played ten-ish zone control matches and won nine tonight, all with blueberries. You can kinda force their hand and cap zones for the lot of them, but, hell, you might as well play normal control then. So weird.

Why play zone control and ignore the zones!?

Hidden chest question
is the pattern for the cellar different this week? 3-2-1-4 isn't working. Edit: nvm someone was standing on their pad the whole time, got it

Deku Tree

Exotic sword collectathon quest is just not fun at all. Don't know if I'm gonna make it. The low RNG rate of material drops in my Hadium flakes is just horrible. Not fun at all Bungie. Not in any way. Not even a little bit.

Didn't you realize that collecting in your Destiny is the opposite of fun when you allowed us to buy planetary materials?

Frenden

Banned
I'm at 292 with decent gear (not just shit guns I hate but have to use in order to make it that high of light).

I have enough marks to buy a year two of a year one. I have a Suros AR with a stupid-good roll (stability and range increases that make it like a full auto scout).

Given that that AR is, like, about as good as a legendary gets, should I buy Red Death or the Suros Y2?

Exotic sword collectathon quest is just not fun at all. Don't know if I'm gonna make it. The low RNG rate of material drops in my Hadium flakes is just horrible. Not fun at all Bungie. Not in any way. Not even a little bit.

Didn't you realize that collecting in your Destiny is the opposite of fun when you allowed us to buy planetary materials?

I ran out of Relic Iron this morning. Feelsbadman. I don't wanna do the loop of shame!

I probably farmed almost 200 Relic Iron before I got all the pieces i needed.

Why? Variks quest line makes it pretty clear that she was dead. I really hope that was wrong.

A part of me says don't believe anyone is dead until you see a body. She had her three Witches around her. Maybe they protected her?

btkadams

Ok I see people on this page wanting to do the raid so we should probably just start a list. I haven't done it before so hopefully someone with experience joins!

1. btkadams
Ok maybe I was wrong about interest ha. Reposting for new page. Anyone want to tackle the new raid?

BraXzy

Can someone explain how I can get the Touch of Malice? Is a glitch involved because someone mentioned that it will get patched to be harder to get soon

In case no one caught on about this, the thing possibly being patched is to do with the Agonarch rune.

It requires 7 charges to activate an event in which you receive one of the calified fragments needed to get the ToM. It can only receive one charge per day by killing a Taken ultra or whatever, but specific named ones. The initial trick people used was to pass the rune between characters which allowed you to get 3 charges a day...

HOWEVER, you can charge it all in one go with a fairly simple yet hard to get hold of trick.
If someone has a charged rune and activates the final event, you have to take on a bunch of waves of Taken, including the 7 named Taken yellows that you needed to charge it. If you get hits on each of them with your uncharged rune, for whatever reason, it lets you get all 7 in one go. That's what people suspect will be patched, thus making that fragment a more time-gated thing.

Frenden

Banned
Anyone else excited for Armsday tomorrow? I have three of the pulse and one of the fusion on order. (I got a decent roll of the scout randomly.)

Top Bottom