• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

SnakeEyes

Banned
The style of Hakke weapons are really starting to grow on me.
Amen to that man - the SCAR-H for one variant of their Auto Rifles, the shortened AR15/M4 for another variant of the Auto Rifles, the Sig Sauer P226 for their Sidearms, the Barrett .50 Cal for their Snipers.

Hakke brand is best brand!

You guys use any Year 1 weapons in Crucible?

I was struggling with the Zhalo Supercell so I whipped out my Grim Citizen III from vanilla and now I'm going HAM.
I still use the Messenger (Adept), the Felwinters Lie, and either a Gjallarhorn or the Sol Edge. The only thing about using old guns is that any rewards you get will be at low stats, but that doesn't matter for Legendaries anyway since they can be Infused.

Oscar

I was struggling with the Zhalo Supercell so I whipped out my Grim Citizen III from vanilla and now I'm going HAM.

Arrrammis

Yup, still primarily use my year 1 stuff for crucible. My Light/beware and scholar scout rifle aren't going anywhere!

What's the point of streaking if everything decrypts 30 light below your current level?

6 strikes, 30 engrams, no upgrades, even for my light 280 gloves.

Game hits you hard when you get to 290. I guess it's the equivalent of 31 in TDB & 33 in HoW.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Finished Chaperone Quest! Did the shield brothers with no wipes, now I have to wait till next reset.

Anyone up for the nightfall? Wouldn't mind beating it ^^

PSN: TheGentleman2014

no mic at the moment though

Rehsa

So just doing patrol quests, I jumped from 260ish to 282 light. Had a Legendary drop from the taken boss, leveling up cryptarch gave me a legendary sidearm at 284 and the Neuroghast boots at 286, then a 284 blue helm.

Also, do we not get Vanguard packages anymore? I ranked over during patrol but did not see a package at any of the Vanguard guys.

Still quite a bit left on those patrol quests, I will need to get in a NF also now that I am high enough. I also feel hesitant to infuse anything right now since I still have quests to do and strikes to run. Should I save blues for alts for right now?

LiK

So just doing patrol quests, I jumped from 260ish to 282 light. Had a Legendary drop from the taken boss, leveling up cryptarch gave me a legendary sidearm at 284 and the Neuroghast boots at 286, then a 284 blue helm.

Also, do we not get Vanguard packages anymore? I ranked over during patrol but did not see a package at any of the Vanguard guys.

Still quite a bit left on those patrol quests, I will need to get in a NF also now that I am high enough. I also feel hesitant to infuse anything right now since I still have quests to do and strikes to run. Should I save blues for alts for right now?

I got a Vanguard package earlier by ranking up. Got a Helm from it.

hetchi

"We made it! So far I have the raid gauntlets, chest, and boots. As for weaponry, I got the raid hand cannon and machine gun. That machine gun rips through raid majors like cheese =D #300Club "

I still can't believe it. Before the reset, I did the raid 3 times. 2 times we went all the way to Oryx and a 3rd I just helped on the Warpriest part. I can sleep better at night now.

I'm getting a Ps4 soon and going to get destiny. I've been invested in Destiny on my xbone since day 1, but I kind of want to go through everything again, and maybe do some endgame stuff with GAF.

Anyways, what would be the best class to run with you guys? My main is a Warlock on xbone, but I've got a fully leveled Titan and Hunter as well, so can play any class.

Thinking Titan though. Love my defender and the new sunbreaker class is awesome.

BraXzy

What can drop from the first chest in the raid? Is it possible to get the ghost out of it?

I was failing hard at the tomb ships and people gave up waiting for me and this other guy and zoned us ahead to the
cellar.

Pretty good drops from the raid this time:

Ghost (already had)
Fusion Rifle
Chest
Cloak (already had)
Boots

still don't have the ghost, and that's holding me back since its 280. #forever298

But I racked out with some other cool Raid shit:

-Pulse Rifle
-Fusion Rifle
-Sniper Rifle(WITH FIREFLY)
-Gauntlets

and the 310 artifact from the Quest lady

Top Bottom