• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

hoggert

Doing court of oryx solo with randoms leads to some interesting experiences. Did crota-lite with three people early tonight then watched a group of 6 or 8 run out of time on him later on several times in a row. Also some bright soul claiming you had to sword the invulnerable knight duo off the edge yesterday. I need to just ignore group/party invites.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
If by "late night", you mean at around rollover time (in 5hrs 15mins) then I'd definitely want in on a group. I beat the first 2 bosses last week, but have yet to face the Sisters, and Oryx.

Id be down for that. I also have yet to kill those two. The only thing is that i will only have 3 hours to raid if we start at daily reset time.

maomaoIYP

It is done! Am now 302 light.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/913/xlwHHV.png[img][/spoiler]

Several hours later xD The first time we got him to 1%, we wiped. Took another hour to get back there. But hey, got it eventually. The hand cannon and autorifle dropped for me.[/QUOTE]
Come on dude. Spoilered images don't work on mobile. That's not cool at all.
Edit: I've managed to stay almost completely free from getting the raid spoiled for me, until now. So thanks a lot.

BraXzy

Don't see why there would be if there were 45 available last week?

Someone posted about it on Reddit since apparantly the one that dropped in the nightfall no longer does? But it doesn't matter regardless because there were 46 available in the first place.

Baliis

Thanks, but even with a guide...

Any ways, second raid completion. Hit 300 light and I am still dragged down by a 285 ghost shell. I really need to find the raid ghost.

Its not all that bad really. I got all of them except some of the CoO ones and the raid ones in a couple hours

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Id be down for that. I also have yet to kill those two. The only thing is that i will only have 3 hours to raid if we start at daily reset time.

What time would you like to do a fresh raid? in terms of hours I mean.
depending on the time I might be able to make it.

rc213

Wow Mini Crota Court of Oryx went down about 10+ times plus several level 1 & 2 done. That was amazing getting two Fireteams together.

Gaf train just did Mini Oryx, but I messed up and didn't realize I needed to invest my own Antiquated rune in order to get the calcified fragment.

Anyone else need it? We can get a party of about 5 or 6 together and find a random to join on.

psn : Subtervotion

Mupod

tomorrow is Bashee the Gunsmith's Arms Day

the only reliable vendor

curious if the datamined info in the database was correct and I'll really get a high impact 4-shot pulse rifle out of it. Sucks I didn't get the chance to buy a second weapon though, he took them down before I could.

Bogeypop

Best place to farm Hadium Flake? Feels like they patched the chests on mausoleum.

Really? I did it just yesterday where you open a chest next to the area exit and leave and come back quickly and it respawns. Need to do it today as well to fully upgrade my Touch of Malice and get ready for Exotic Sword quest...

Finally played my first crucible match since ttk came out. Guessing shotties are the new hottness?

Hotness isn't the word I'd use. Plague seems more like it.

Speaking of Crucible, anyone know anything about Weekly Crucible Quests? I was sent an e-mail about them, but I'm not sure how to access it. Semi-related, I see there are now 2 possibilities to earn legendary marks in the crucible.

Seil

Hotness isn't the word I'd use. Plague seems more like it.

Speaking of Crucible, anyone know anything about Weekly Crucible Quests? I was sent an e-mail about them, but I'm not sure how to access it. Semi-related, I see there are now 2 possibilities to earn legendary marks in the crucible.

You have to complete Shaxx's questline which is apparently super long in order to unlock the weekly Crucible bounties.

Come on dude. Spoilered images don't work on mobile. That's not cool at all.
Edit: I've managed to stay almost completely free from getting the raid spoiled for me, until now. So thanks a lot.

I feel the same. Fuck a thanks tho. That's an image I didn't want to see until I earned it myself.

Dante316

I don't think I can return :(, but glad we were close to it, not only that my mic lost battery and control didn't have much juice either. ...

Afrocious

Hit 301 light. I forgot I had The Impossible Machines at 295. Them + Touch of Malice will be interesting.

ToM is basically a kinetic Vision of Confluence except with a few good gimmicks.

The gun is a monster in the raid's final confrontations though. I wouldn't bring this gun into PvP but that's perfect.

jacket320

Stumbled into the Court of Orix tonight for the first time-I was surprised that there was no one there. I thought it was the new hotness?

LTWood12

Worked on the ikora Rey strike missions quest tonight and got 5 Vanguard strikes done. Damn this shit is time consuming. Now I gotta do 5 heroic ones (3 of which I would do anyway for marks) then the nightfall. Climbed from 291 to a whopping 292 tonight though!

Bought Hung Jury. My first reaction? Meh (though not fully leveled). I did ascend it to 293 though.

DNAbro

I was playing Prison of Elders with some friends who got back into the game and I was getting some maaaaajor sound glitches. Like every other shot would make a sound, get eerily quiet in the middle of fighting, enemy shots not making sounds, them just not making any sounds, mines not making sounds.

They really need to fix the sound issues that cropped up with 2.0.

Top Bottom