• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Ok and that's all for me. 38 used and I got 8 exotic engrams. That's not terrible.

Got me some Jade Rabbit.

But I also got 2 Monte Carlos, 2 Invectives, and 2 Crest of Alpha Lupi. Kinda lame that those seem to be weighted so much more.

vctor182

Damnit!! I'm at work!! And didn't bought any 3oC because I was happy with my xur engram haul...Hopefully they don't patch this in the next 5 hours...or this day please bungie??

Wandered into some place in the hall of souls and got a taken consumption effect on me and found a really slow opening chest but died by the effect. Anyone know what's in it?

deoee

Wow... bought that 280 ghost yesterday cause everyone was like "ZOMFG NEVER MOAR LIGHT WITH DROPS!" and now i get one from the strike with 283, yay D:

Sullichin

Game crashed during Darkblade strike...
Restarted, started Valus heroic. Got an exotic chest engram from the Sol Progney mid-boss.
Then it crashed again during Valus. :|

I just encrypted like 5 chest of Alpha Lupi. Why.

We Astronaut and Taken now. Got Jade Rabbit as well.

21516156145_c424f6d288_b.jpg

20895025453_23c0198355_b.jpg

maomaoIYP

How do you do it? Just did it and i killed him but i got nothing. And i killed myself but mission ended :(

When he's close to death, shoot a rocket in front of him at your feet. You will die with him and repsawn outside his door.
Eat another coin when you respawn, then repeat.

DjRalford

When he's close to death, shoot a rocket in front of him at your feet. You will die with him and repsawn outside his door.
Eat another coin when you respawn, then repeat.

I had trouble as it would register complete even though I died so I found it easier to kill and orbit.

traveler

Not Wario
Got to 280 thanks to mah Buddies Draxis, Xur and Oryx's for his court.

Started out at 239 this morning.

hm6iHxG.gif

Sweet!

Using motes and grabbing mats to have everything leveled up for the raid.

Build isn't perfect this time, but I'll have Saint-14, max intellect, and at least two different weapon setups depending on whether I can go short range with Fakebringer + Thunderlord or need long range on the primary with Boolean and either a sword or blue rocket launcher. Debating leveling the taikonaut in case it somehow comes in handy and can turn my blue hah rocket launcher into a truth lol

lol

ZSCySkT.png

Get ready for that patch.

Good on them for catching onto it early. I'm usually on the looting side of these exploits (i'd probably be for this one too if i had enough coins), but this one in particular rubs me the wrong way - moreso than any of the previous exploits have.

If this was an exploit for Legendary Marks, I'd back it 100%, hoping that it would communicate to Bungie how poor that system is. Exotics however are fine and the loot system is good now. I thought this coin thing was going to be a fun mechanic to use while people played.

Guess not.

Good on them for catching onto it early. I'm usually on the looting side of these exploits (i'd probably be for this one too if i had enough coins), but this one in particular rubs me the wrong way - moreso than any of the previous exploits have.

If this was an exploit for Legendary Marks, I'd back it 100%, hoping that it would communicate to Bungie how poor that system is. Exotics however are fine and the loot system is good now. I thought this coin thing was going to be a fun mechanic to use while people played.

Guess not.

It still will be and is, when used as intended. I doubt they'll remove the item entirely, just give it a cooldown.

Top Bottom