• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Seil

Ok and that's all for me. 38 used and I got 8 exotic engrams. That's not terrible.

Got me some Jade Rabbit.

But I also got 2 Monte Carlos, 2 Invectives, and 2 Crest of Alpha Lupi. Kinda lame that those seem to be weighted so much more.

Better than my 5 engrams in 45 coins. I got 2 Monte Carlos, 1 Hereafter, 1 Zhalo Supercell and some warlock gauntlets. Was kinda hoping one of those three primaries would be a non AR but oh well, they're still nice.

Nuszka

Anybody get the new Titan chest with the Evade? Must be part of a quest.

Think so as well, same goes for blink helmet for lock, spider chest piece and the other gauntlets for hunters, spike gauntlets for titan and i think all the new exotic leg armor.
Question did anyone complete the void walker quest for locks , not the subclass the other one that pops out ?

spyder_ur

Good on them for catching onto it early. I'm usually on the looting side of these exploits (i'd probably be for this one too if i had enough coins), but this one in particular rubs me the wrong way - moreso than any of the previous exploits have.

If this was an exploit for Legendary Marks, I'd back it 100%, hoping that it would communicate to Bungie how poor that system is. Exotics however are fine and the loot system is good now. I thought this coin thing was going to be a fun mechanic to use while people played.

Guess not.

I'm with you - it seemed like a very good change to keep playing the strikes.

Not talking about the people doing it, but this is a terrible exploit.

Niccolo

Just filaments and legendary engram drop. Use a Titan win armor of light

You can also go back a couple of rooms and kill a bunch of taken enemies. They will spawn an orb like the ones used to open doors that will protect you for 2 minutes so you can grab the chest.

MrDaravon

I just don't understand how they didn't immediately think people were going to do this. I thought the coins were going to work only on Strikes and Raids, in which case it seems pretty fair. Baffling.

Ophelion

I just don't understand how they didn't immediately think people were going to do this. I thought the coins were going to work only on Strikes and Raids, in which case it seems pretty fair. Baffling.

It's always the most obvious exploit you don't see coming as a dev.

Life finds a way.

Bradach

After 10 kills of Draksis I got 2 exotic helm engrams.

Both ended up being the same titan helm. A 290 light with a perk that suspends me in mid air for a bit while I shoot stuff. I'm happy enough with that.

Almost at 240 light now

(edit: bought loads more lucky charms off Xur)

DjRalford

That's probably what they'll change it to, next major kill in strike / raid

It just needs a 5 or 10 minute cool down like weapon synth. Probably a pretty easy fix.

I started with 500+ coins. Now I have 104. I have gotten 34 exotics, 21 of which are helms. I bought a lot of helm engrams from Xur before I realized he was fucking me. So I probably got about 15 engrams from Draksis.

Top Bottom