• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

noomi

The exotic sword is 310 light and you get to keep your legendary sword. Link

That's awesome news! Will be fully infusing my legendary sword now, and this way we can decide to keep an exotic slot free if need be :D

Deku Tree

I wonder what the HM Oryx exotic will be. Figured it would have been Touch of Malice. Maybe that weird-looking exotic rocket launcher?

Or Y2 Ballerhorn

Time to explain exotic pulse rifle? It's the only one we know about that we have no info about how to get it... Sleeper stimulant is supposed to be part of a quest line...

160 Wormspore from drops in strikes. Thank fuck for these perks on ghosts. Need one for Helium Filaments.

Oh thanks for that. Better keep a closer eye from now on.

Just to let you know there is huge delays with these arriving to the postmaster. I've done 11 over 3 weeks and still waiting. It has it mentioned on Bungie.net but no eta on a fix.

Wait what, how? The worm spore I mean. Only ghost perk I have seen is highlight on the map.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Wait what, how? The worm spore I mean. Only ghost perk I have seen is highlight on the map.

The ghost was from the Titan Vanguard at 280 then I infused it but here is the perks it has.

sl9BP4.jpeg

Fuck these blueberries, we were with freaking 8 man in CoO and I helped them kill mini Crota. Then it's my turn and they fail twice to even get him down...

Namikaze1

It's gonna take two more weeks before I can reach rank 3 for armsday on my hunter. :(

Haven't been lucky in getting those things that gives you rep with her either. Titan can reach rank 3 today if not definitely next week. Warlock can reach it next week.

Ambitious

Make sure you kill the correct warden. There are three of them, one for each damage type. The one you have to kill is the one with the same shield element as your legendary sword. Check the quest description for his name.

Sane_Man

I'm trying to track calcified fragments. Destiny Ghost Hunter says I have 42, but my hunter only has 40/50. I must have found the two others on my other characters.. How the hell do I work out which 2 I'm missing on my hunter?

8 people wow that's pretty sad. for the fragment do you have to put rune in OR get kill OR both?

It's super sad when I'm the only one alive while the rest is trying to kill him with their own sword while he's immune XD
At least I didn't lose the rune.

For the fragment you need to be the one that puts the rune in, doesn't matter who kills him as long as he goes down.

Raybunny

Good afternoon Gaf.

So how is the new sword and its particular mechanics?

At 4.30 GMT I will be at home ready to tackle 3x NF and 6xDailies before a Raid. Anyone up to join on me and finish those?

It's super sad when I'm the only one alive while the rest is trying to kill him with their own sword while he's immune XD

For the fragment you need to be the one that puts the rune in, doesn't matter who kills him as long as he goes down.

From doing CoO Tier 3 yesterday maybe 5 times, I'm convinced no blueberry has ever fought Crota. Not a single one knew how to do it or could figure it out based on watching me or the text prompt on the screen.

*Insert raid match making argument here*

Skele7on

Banned

Looks like I'll be grinding for tier 3 runes too this week fannnnnnntastic.

Although I do have 25 fragments so will see if I can do it without it.

.... errr ... GAF?

dkYLuJl.jpg

HOW

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

Met up with a guy from LFG who needed to complete CoO 3. When we arrived 5 others were already taking part so we joined in. He used his rune for stage 3 and all the others did was attack the immune enemies. The guy from LFG raged so hard and quit 😄

Skele7on

Banned
It is the year 2 exotic version of "Black Hammer" with 310 light.

I don't know if it has to be triggered a certain way, but when you are at the part where you have to find 2 relics to unlock the door for the second time as you escape the temple of crota, go towards the Shadow Thief strike where you board the ketch and finish the mission form there.

You have 10 minutes to clear the ketch of Taken enemies and kill the ultra taken captain "Driviks".

reddittttttttt

So who wants to do King's Fall Flawless Raid?

Count me in, I will die on a jumping puzzle confirmed.

Waldini

Omni

you get one free boost to 25 with TTK ;)

But I would actually just play through the first story and use the boost for a second character.

Does anyone know if those boosts rank subclasses as my titan was always just a bubble bro he was only meant for crota.

Honestly the main story is so much more enjoyable when you don't have to worry about gear or levelling up. That 25 boost with all the stuff that came with it was amazing. I wouldn't even bother waiting to use it on another character

Top Bottom