• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Apparently Bungie didn't want us to know about every single Exotic weapon and quest before TTK released. So they coded some stuff in a way that doesn't let the data mining APIs see it.

My Hunter has a Touch of Malice equipped right now, but if you try checking out my gear in Destinystatus or any tracker page, or even the official Destiny Companion App, it just shows as blank.

wow
wild

Jinjo

Seems like it's post-nerf perks (refills from reserves). But the weapon is an exotic. Gonna be real good for King's Fall though.

ocean

Banned
Lol I love the photoshop detectives always going "obviously fake"

Damn now I wanna get home. This will be extremely useful once the Touch of Malice big in KF gets fixed

On the other hand I'd like to be 300+ first (just need a Ghost!) to guarantee it drops 310

Decisions

Falifax

Lol I love the photoshop detectives always going "obviously fake"

Damn now I wanna get home. This will be extremely useful once the Touch of Malice big in KF gets fixed

On the other hand I'd like to be 300+ first (just need a Ghost!) to guarantee it drops 310

Decisions

That's what I was thinking. It would be wise to do the raid first, granted you're not 300+ light yet, hoping for good drops, and then do the daily.

I'm 298 so I think I'll do that.

Omni

Just failed to do it solo. That part of the mission is definitely real though.

Boss is an arsehole. Sooo many adds.

Wallach

So what's the deal with that secret mission in the daily heroic story? I found a route up to the skiff where you fight Taniks, and there was a timed section instead of the normal end of the mission where you had to fight some Taken invasion.

Thing is the mission is complete horseshit to try and do by yourself on heroic, and when the timer ran out while I was fighting the Ultra at the end, I didn't even fucking get credit for the daily heroic.

Skele7on

Banned
So what's the deal with that secret mission in the daily heroic story? I found a route up to the skiff where you fight Taniks, and there was a timed section instead of the normal end of the mission where you had to fight some Taken invasion.

Thing is the mission is complete horseshit to try and do by yourself on heroic, and when the timer ran out while I was fighting the Ultra at the end, I didn't even fucking get credit for the daily heroic.

it's an alternative end and by failing it, you fail the daily.

Kyoufu

How do you do the strike?

Lower the health of the major that you specifically need to kill (it will depend on the element of your sword) and the boss's health. Then when both are low enough, kill the major then quickly kill the boss.

Note that if the group has different element swords then you need to keep the relevant majors up. Fun times.

Stratn

Is there a list of requirements, or a walk through on how to get this?

Wallach

Is there a list of requirements, or a walk through on how to get this?

Fuck if I know dude, I was just trying to do my daily to get my marks. In the last room with the door with three locks, you can instead go up the route where you take the Fallen elevator up to the skiff. I walked in there just looking for the third relic.

ocean

Banned
That's what I was thinking. It would be wise to do the raid first, granted you're not 300+ light yet, hoping for good drops, and then do the daily.

I'm 298 so I think I'll do that.
Dude lets raid. I'm home in 3 hours and can do it 2x. With a Ghost I'll be 300!!! White Nail hype.

Let's start a list for whatever time works for you?

That alternative end will reward you with a year 2 Exotic Black Hammer. Beats 15 Marks.

Deku Tree

Lower the health of the major that you specifically need to kill (it will depend on the element of your sword) and the boss's health. Then when both are low enough, kill the major then quickly kill the boss.

Note that if the group has different element swords then you need to keep the relevant majors up. Fun times.

Ok I'm not even trying to get my sword with randoms. I just got matched into the strike with three different element swords. No thanks.

Falifax

Dude lets raid. I'm home in 3 hours and can do it 2x. With a Ghost I'll be 300!!! White Nail hype.

Let's start a list for whatever time works for you?

That alternative end will reward you with a year 2 Exotic Black Hammer. Beats 15 Marks.

I'm already back home, so I'll be ready whenever you are when you get back.

Top Bottom