• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

DjRalford

Matchmaking is even more awful than ever

Select clash

Join match 1500 - 3800 down, lose

Matchmaking splits teams to look for better match

Join match 2800 - 5600 down, lose

Matchmaking splits teams to look for better match

Awful

Can you do heroic versions of missions outside of the daily heroic activities anymore? like does this have to be done today?

what light levels are the bad dudes in that room?

Mupod

And here I was hyped as fuck for finding a 310 Hereafter last night. I can't read reddit or youtube here though...can someone post some details?

Anyways I ordered the Hakke Lyudmila pulse rifle last week after looking at the datamined stats. It's the only thing I ordered, but it's the only one I wanted anyways so whatever. Saved myself 2500 glimmer from what I hear.

I figured a high impact 4-shot pulse rifle would have its uses in Crucible, but I was concerned about the recoil as the test versions of that weapon were unusable. Turns out it comes with similar 'up and to the left' strong recoil. However Banshee let me choose between two different Lyudmila variants and one of them came with Counterbalance + some other big stability perk - counterbalance completely removes the horizontal recoil. I only got to play with it for maybe 2 minutes on the Dreadnaught before I had to leave for work but the recoil seems fine now. Will have to give it a shot in pvp later.

I see I can order an Omolon sniper for next week - I really liked the Omolon test sniper so I'll probably go for that.

The exotic sword is 310 light and you get to keep your legendary sword. Link

That's awesome news! Will be fully infusing my legendary sword now, and this way we can decide to keep an exotic slot free if need be :D

Fuck yes. So glad I don't have to go get another legendary sword after getting the exotic.

My sword is at 284. Do I have a chance in hell with this strike? It's 300 and sounds pretty brutal.

Also I'm confused on what the fuck I actually have to do in the strike. You kill The boss then immediately kill all the other guys within 30 seconds of killing the boss?

LiK

there's gotta be a better way to get flakes other than farming those stupid chests in the Dreadnaught. it's the same ol' patrol farming methods from the old days. and you only get one per chest. you don't even have chance to get two.

Klyka

Banned
Jesus that fight against that Taken Captain on the ketch is hard as balls. SO many adds wtf.

And if you miss the time limit you go back to orbit too :O

Tovarisc

Suck it Darkblade!
CPlmaLiWUAA0EPh.jpg:orig
CPlmbEaWoAQF4qI.jpg:orig

Thanks to guys who helped out, kiting the wardens and boss was real ! :)

420bits

The most important thing on the rifle is being an "easily" accessible 310 light item.

And the fact that you can go get it from the blueprint vendor for 2500 glimmer and 1 shard and infuse any other special weapon to 300. (Sadly, the blueprinted version is only 300).

That is a pretty nice bonus!

Mupod

What happened today that everyone is able to get an exotic sword suddenly?

And for the love of god can someone post some kind of details about this sniper rifle other than a youtube link? It's like hearing only one side of a conversation.

Top Bottom