• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Waldini

My sword is currently Light-Level 277 so I'm 3 short. I'm jaleous of you guys with all those special things. Damn :)

Glad to have kept an eye out for Hammer 2.0. Good luck GAF-Guardians in obtaining that thing!

Skele7on

Banned
all these people collecting swords and I still need the "rare helium filaments"

god damn fragments too and hadium, now they have a new exotic from a hidden place.

Also about that 90% reused content, NOW WE HAVE TO SEARCH IT ALL FOR MORE WEAPONS LOL.

FUCK bungie, I need more time... I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GRIND THIS MUCH.

Bloodsent

The strike will matchmake. One guy that I went in with started a party right away and we talked it through. It's tough so you absolutely can't solo that thing.

I am at work now so can't play :(

Ah well, maybe someone else will want to run the Daily with me for our chance at the sniper? Even at 301, I am going to need 2 others.... :

LiK

don't you guys have work? why does everyone here get home so early? (talking about the guys in the States) hate you guys.

This gun is ridiculously sexy.
11850460_443863599153732_1944566470989828157_o.jpg

WHY DOES EVERYTHING COST RELIC IRON?!?!?! Nightmares incoming

don't you guys have work? why does everyone here get home so early? (talking about the guys in the States) hate you guys.

Pope is coming to town today, working from home and my first meeting is at 10am.

-

With 16 seconds left we had the boss at 5%..

noomi

Half an hour from now?

Ahh ok, I won't be for at least 2 hours. No worries :)

Lunch breaks, different schedules...etc

Wish I could be home now though :p

This gun is ridiculously sexy.
11850460_443863599153732_1944566470989828157_o.jpg

WHY DOES EVERYTHING COST RELIC IRON?!?!?! Nightmares incoming

Definitely one of my favorite new exotics, great for both PvE and PvP

Definity

Hurry up work! I gotta a daily mission to run.

Thanks to my raid team last night I picked up the 5 fragments so I should be able to continue on with the malice quest. I forget who in our raid team was using it last night but it was doing some work on Oryx.

Shito

Ok, you really need three high level guardians for this.
My gf left the party, we need one more to come help us get that sweet exotic!

Join on Bonsoir or LasagnaForOne

Everyone is getting these cools exotics from gunsmith and I have nothing from him so now I feel super far behind.

How do you get said sniper?

KxoZz

Ok I've not been at home all day. Someone break down what the requirements are for the Black Spindle.
All I've heard is "do the daily but go towards the ketch ala taniks"

Top Bottom