• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Deku Tree

Everyone: pro tip: you gotta prioritize shooting and killing the big black balls. It seems to reduce the add spawns.

Black Spindle get. Thanks to Optimus and Broodshadow running it with me. The Taken section was alot tougher than I expected. Basically need to clear through Thieves Den strike (minus the Devil Walker) in under 10min. That includes killing any adds alive after the boss dies. Secret things like this are making this game awesome.

Got mine too! So sweet! Looks like a KF boss wrecker.

Black Spindle get. Thanks to Optimus and Broodshadow running it with me. The Taken section was alot tougher than I expected. Basically need to clear through Thieves Den strike (minus the Devil Walker) in under 10min. That includes killing any adds alive after the boss dies. Secret things like this are making this game awesome.

O_O!!! Look like the black hammer got a Y2 edition

How to I aquire this?

A few tips for getting the Spindle...

1. Bring a Solar, Void, and Arc. Most of the enemies you face will be Solar and Void.
2. Chain supers early and often. The final room just spawns so many adds.
3. I don't have the Supercell but my guess is it would be clutch on this mission.
4. Do it with DGAF!

Wallach

He literally disappeared, though. We jumped around the fucking room and couldn't find him. Didn't throw any orbs either. Countdown ran out and we got booted back to orbit.

Are you sure you didn't kill him? Everything in the room needs to die to complete the mission.

Are you sure you didn't kill him? Everything in the room needs to die to complete the mission.

What?

xl3hnac5geym.gif

Drain You

This is going to be a long ass day off work. Was hoping the Black Spindle would put me over 300 but I just did the math and it seems it'll only bump me up one point to 298.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Holy crap guys! Because the gun shows up at your Exotic Weapons kiosk screen once acquired, you can buy them for 2500 Glimmer + 1 Exotic Shard, and then use them to power-level any Special Weapons you need buffed up towards 300!

j-wood

I think I got a pretty good roll for the scout file from the foundry order?

Perfect Balance/Oiled Frame
Counter Balance
Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel

R0ckman

Will anyone be free for the exotic sword final quest this evening? It's impossible with randoms, got to the end and still failed even though we beat it. Its light level 300 for one and when you get to the boss you have to weaken the majors and let them run around until you can kill both within about half minute. Insanely poorly designed quest.

Afrocious

Holy crap guys! Because the gun shows up at your Exotic Weapons kiosk screen once acquired, you can buy them for 2500 Glimmer + 1 Exotic Shard, and then use them to power-level any Special Weapons you need buffed up towards 300!

I'd do this, but exotic shards will end up being harder to come by if you keep doing this lol.

Top Bottom