• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

GlamFM

Banned
Guy, guys, GUYS!

No need to rush to get your spindle!

Wait a couple of hours for Glam to get home and do it with him.

You´re welcome.

shenze

Banned
Any crucible trains going? I'm trying to get the shaxx quest finished and it's hard playing with randoms (I'm on the rift wins for dead orbit part). So are there any takers? PSN:eek:ptimus8936

(Sadly today is the the day for the spindle so I'm guessing there aren't any trains going but I figured I'd ask anyways, I'm also bored right now so I need people to just chill with)

Welp, now this work day is gonna feel longer than it normally does. After-work spindle hype!

ToM will still be better for
oryx
though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I agree. I find comparing myself to the folks in the 1% of anything to be an exercise in futility. The great thing about our Destiny community is that the 1% (on on my friend's list anyway) are always there to sherpa me through tough patches or lead me through my first raid. There are those times where I get to do the same for friends who are at a lower light level than me. What goes around comes around.
this is a great post I missed yesterday

i'm sleepy

Carl

Tried 3 or 4 times to do get the Spindle but we just couldn't get enough DPS on the boss with all of the ads it throws at you

Namikaze1

Anyone care to explain the mechanics of getting it?

Seems you go on that daily heroic mission then .... ?
Get to where you need 3 relics without dying. Then follow the path where you go for the HoW Wolves strike. If the doors open, you did it right. If not, restart the mission. You got 10 minutes to clear the whole place of Taken in the fallen ketch.

I suggest taking a Titan for Melting Point or Weapons of Light. I prefer Melting Point as you then can use your super to clear out ads.

My group was made up of two Sunbreaker Titans and a Nighstalker Hunter.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone care to explain the mechanics of getting it?

Seems you go on that daily heroic mission then .... ?
Not 100% sure, but we rushed to the Taniks door as quickly as possible, and had no one die before getting onto the Ketch.

After that, it's a 10min timer to get to the Taniks bossfight room ASAP, and then killing not only the boss but also all the adds in the room before the timer expires. If you fail, you get booted back to Orbit.

LordofPwn

Beat the raid in 2 hours yesterday (Touch of malice in the last area in the raid makes it a joke), got a 310 supercell from crucible weekly bounties, beat mini crota T3 encounter in 1 sword last night, 304 light on my warlock, started up my hunter, got her to 293, about passed out decrypting engrams.

I'd say it was a fairly successful day yesterday. and now i wake up and hear you can get an exotic black hammer.

But where tha fuk is sleeper simulant

Afrocious

Get to where you need 3 relics without dying. Then follow the path where you go for the HoW Wolves strike. If the doors open, you did it right. If not, restart the mission. You got 10 minutes to clear the whole place of Taken in the fallen ketch.

I suggest taking a Titan for Melting Point or Weapons of Light. I prefer Melting Point as you then can use your super to clear out ads.

My group was made up of two Sunbreaker Titans and a Nighstalker Hunter.

Think you could give me a hand after I'm out of work?

Shito

Math had to leave.
We nearly had him on our first try, but the adds are kicking our butts.
Any third to help us get this? :D

Join on Bonsoir or LasagnaForOne.

[EDIT]
I'm good at those top posts today...

Wilde

Does anyone know yet if this is one per account, or is it possible to get one per character? (other than the Exotic collection one)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Math had to leave.
We nearly had him on our first try, but the adds are kicking our butts.
Any third to help us get this? :D

Join on Bonsoir or LasagnaForOne.

[EDIT]
I'm good at those top posts today...
Rockets, a Titan bubble helps, as does a Stormcaller for add-clearance once you've killed the boss :)

Raybunny

Yea one more raid but has to finish before 7pm your time.

I also need this black spindle

We can do the raid in less than 1h30 if everyone knows their spots. I think its doable. Ill just get that Spindle before the raid. We can join up, joined by Ocean and get it done.

must do it 3x to get 3 black spindles, one for each

i wonder it that works or is it one time account drop only?

What level is the weapon on the kiosk?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm still down to help people out. Treat it like a nightfall though.
thanks for trying Nasty - that last room was INSANE

who else is trying :(

I have to sleep after last night.. HOLY CRAP I'm tired

all good man

BRING ROCKETS lol

Top Bottom