• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

ocean

Banned
Awe yisss non random Exotics = Destiny at its best. Hard content with a guaranteed reward is the absolute best

Bungie exceeding my expectations

DjRalford

Anyone trying this? Would like to participate

PSN: goldenmegazx light 291-294 depending on weapons

After trying it earlier you'll need WoL & tethering to make life easier, melting point too if you can use it without dying.

unfortunately despite making good time we couldn't get the boss down quick enough.

Can't be solo'd, that I know for sure. Got to the last room with 1 minute left. Not nearly enough time.

Even with 3 people the last room is a clusterfuck.

DNAbro

Uploading the video now.
I hope it does not take that long : PSN SPEEDS lol.

also the ship, the lines do pulse *_*

CPl3rSgW8AEhest.jpg:large

CPl3tc6WEAAUf6I.jpg:large

How and where?

Ambitious

The ship you get is so cool! Electric pulses and everything!

Uploading the video now.

I didn't get one. This sucks.

Holy crap guys! Because the gun shows up at your Exotic Weapons kiosk screen once acquired, you can buy them for 2500 Glimmer + 1 Exotic Shard, and then use them to power-level any Special Weapons you need buffed up towards 300!

Indeed. For some reason, the Black Spindle is 300, as opposed to all other guns (including ToM).

SpecX

Got to the room where the tank normally spawns. Nearly cleared it, but got overwhelmed. Taking off for work soon, but got to complete this tonight.

noomi

Holy crap guys! Because the gun shows up at your Exotic Weapons kiosk screen once acquired, you can buy them for 2500 Glimmer + 1 Exotic Shard, and then use them to power-level any Special Weapons you need buffed up towards 300!

Oh man! That's a great find, thanks for posting this. Will help me out for sure!

Uploading the video now.

:eek:

Ok, where the hell is this ship from. Looks totally unique!

Raybunny

No it does not.

6x dailies? what are you smoking ray? :p

I can do 1 nightfall and we can do the sword quest as well.

Dude lets raid. I'm home in 3 hours and can do it 2x. With a Ghost I'll be 300!!! White Nail hype.

Let's start a list for whatever time works for you?

That alternative end will reward you with a year 2 Exotic Black Hammer. Beats 15 Marks.

I will be home in 2 hours if you guys are up to I will be ready for a raid.

Bunny ain't smoking anything xD.

Regarding the new black hammer anyone found how to get it?

SkylineRKR

Awe yisss non random Exotics = Destiny at its best. Hard content with a guaranteed reward is the absolute best

Bungie exceeding my expectations

Yep. Got Chaperone delivered next week. Vesta Dynasty too, almost. Ofcourse there were the exotic bounties, but their start was RNG to begin with.

j-wood

Wait the hell did I miss? I woke up and just got to work and there is 10 pages of talk about a black spindle and a black hammer?

ocean

Banned
I will be home in 2 hours if you guys are up to I will be ready for a raid.

Bunny ain't smoking anything xD.

Regarding the new black hammer anyone found how to get it?
Yo Bunny don't you dare grab the Black without me.

Sniper hype before raiding! I'll also be home in 2 hours. We grab our snipers and then go Raiding. Falifax is also down, we might need a few others to have a full group.

Raybunny

Yo Bunny don't you dare grab the Black without me.

Sniper hype before raiding! I'll also be home in 2 hours. We grab our snipers and then go Raiding. Falifax is also down, we might need a few others to have a full group.

Perfect.

NOOBLET? you need one more raid today?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
yessssssss got dat Black Spindle! Thanks Nightzoor and... sorry I forget who else was there xD Uploading the video to Youtube now for y'all, got the ship as well!

Also you can't team wipe while getting to the ketch, it shuts the door and you have to restart the mission from scratch.

Top Bottom