• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

This gun is ridiculously sexy.
11850460_443863599153732_1944566470989828157_o.jpg

WHY DOES EVERYTHING COST RELIC IRON?!?!?! Nightmares incoming

AH... the jealousy is real!!

noomi

game of the forever

brb selling all my other games and quitting job

Seriously....

I haven't touched anything other than Destiny since TTK.

My DVR must have fucking exploded by now from being over-filled, I also think... I might need to do groceries and take a shower....

X-Frame

This is so cool. I can't believe this was found by accident because 1 player took a wrong turn and got lost and then boom, new secret classified exotic weapon.

Nuszka

Have to say Bungie did a great job, week after and I'm still getting surprised. Cant wait to try that sniper in raid tonight.

noomi

Have to say Bungie did a great job, week after and I'm still getting surprised. Cant wait to try that sniper in raid tonight.

It's going to be amazing for almost every fight....

Warpriest, gorgonzola, daughters, and oryx will all be so much easier with this weapons

LiK

Just started playing Destiny for the first time and I gotta say it's a lot of fun, especially the gunplay

I hear that Crucible is level balanced but when I play there's just a bunch of people running with swords destroying me, I assume I shouldn't play again much later?

Also, do you still need to get friends to do raids?

PVP is not balanced and all those sword guys are probably doing a quest requirement. but it's fun. try all the different modes and see which one you like the most.

Makikou

Holy fuck that Black Spindle mission is frustrating. Have to get back to it later tonight. Had 5 goes and the shit on the bossroom is just.. oh my god.

Granted we were 2x 296 and 1x 250

Bradach

So is this black spindle is available anytime by selecting the mission at heroic difficulty?

Its not just available today, right?

Does selecting the mission from the map and doing the heroic count it as if it's the daily? If so that might mean it really only does drop when this mission is the daily.

The raid fusion rifle is shit. If you ever get it, don't even bother keeping it. Just infuse it on to your favorite special weapon.

I've gotten the two worst raid weapons so far: auto rifle and fusion rifle. Guess I'll infuse them into some other stuff. Gotta make sure I'll stay above 300 though.

DNAbro

The raid fusion rifle is shit. If you ever get it, don't even bother keeping it. Just infuse it on to your favorite special weapon.

Agreed it's REALLY bad. I had trouble one shotting enemies in PoE 28 last night. Hand cannon kinda sucks too.

Gonna keep it though for a collection.

E92 M3

Bungie succeeded in making great weapons that people want. There are so many exotics that are fun and unique.

Of course I'll take back this statement once they start nerfing. ;)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Armsday! Gunsmith gives you the choice between two rolls on your gun order.

Love you Banshee

Nice. Looking forward to finally having a (hopefully good) legendary pulse rifle.

I'm a doofus though and wasted my 2nd ticket on a fusion rifle right before getting the quest he gives for the element-swapping one.

Namikaze1

I've gotten the two worst raid weapons so far: auto rifle and fusion rifle. Guess I'll infuse them into some other stuff. Gotta make sure I'll stay above 300 though.
Just infused my 308 one to my 293 1000-Yard Stare. Brought it up to 305. The shotgun though is pretty good for PvE.

Agreed it's REALLY bad. I had trouble one shotting enemies in PoE 28 last night. Hand cannon kinda sucks too.
yeah, heard from Fig the Handcannon is not good.

Top Bottom