• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Waldini

The fact that it is a 310 sniper would make it godlike in the raid right now. It'd basically break most the encounters for the people struggling. Add in the fact that you wouldn't have to reload in DPS windows and it's even better.

True.

Remember the Black Hammer in House of Wolves? During the Prison of Elders encounter? You could stagger every-fucking-thing. Just imagine how powerful this thing is gonna be. Damn.

Namikaze1

Fucking randoms...

Got the Hadium chest to farm it in my instance. Was able to get 30 Hadium Flakes from that chest. Needed at least 10 more since I have 10 in the vault for the other two swords. Two freaking randoms came and got the chest. Had to go about running in a circle for the last 10.

420bits

Black Spindle thread on Reddit is gone.

I've got a gut-feeling that this weapon wasn't ment to be obtainabe just yet. Might be Bungie doing Reddit damage control? .

Doubt it, more likely that the poster got like 2937409827304892730948730982704 PMs and got sick of ppl asking how he got it (because people don't read shit beyond the headline).

Homeboyd

Just a thought, those saying your calcified fragments are glitched (as in your grimoire and you map don't corrolate), I think you may have picked one up with an alt. The grimoire is account wide but the map is by character.
Very good point. Guessing there's no way to know which you have and haven't found, per character is there?

Midas

Black Spindle thread on Reddit is gone.

I've got a gut-feeling that this weapon wasn't ment to be obtainabe just yet. Might be Bungie doing Reddit damage control?

I'll try this out someday ... it's not like this is a MUST have Exotic. Might be handy for infusing ... but thats about it. White Nail isn't what it used to be.

Maybe it's supposed to be a part of a quest line, and got bugged via the daily?

I need to go home for lunch and get this spindle mission done. I have a stupid 1 on 1 at 4pm when I planned on going home at 2pm. I'll be going home in 1 hour to attempt this

almost got it this morning. really need to finish it up this morning. im willing to give it 2 hours of my time this morning. gits to have that sniper!

cornel, if you havnt got it by tonight want to give it another go?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Why would they patch this? Come on guys. It's clearly a reward for doing it in the allotted time.

I know. I think the Reddit post was deleted because the initial post was really a mess with a ton of edits and bad info and then good info and then bad info and then good info.

Raybunny

Are you full for NF or Raid? I'd like to do both

No idea regarding the NF tbh. Lost the count with this Spindle crazy thing. When I get home Ill check it up if ocean said something about it.

For the raid we got 4 already. The other 2 spots are open. Since Nooblet doesn't have much time we would like to get ppl that knows the fight. If you do bring it on :)

I am in no way trying to ditch first runners. Just trying to respect everyone's needs.

Why would they patch this? Come on guys. It's clearly a reward for doing it in the allotted time.

Yes. The fight is intense even for good players. I don't see it as bad reward or bug/glitch.

45V7YIu.gif

20MB gif? This is why my mobile data usage is so high! lol.

Here's a gif for the Arc one which lets you shoot a disc of arc energy:

2bwjR6d.gif

And the Void sword lets you spin like Link

E92 M3

Fucking randoms...

Got the Hadium chest to farm it in my instance. Was able to get 30 Hadium Flakes from that chest. Needed at least 10 more since I have 10 in the vault for the other two swords. Two freaking randoms came and got the chest. Had to go about running in a circle for the last 10.

How do you farm it properly?

No idea regarding the NF tbh. Lost the count with this Spindle crazy thing. When I get home Ill check it up if ocean said something about it.

For the raid we got 4 already. The other 2 spots are open. Since Nooblet doesn't have much time we would like to get ppl that knows the fight. If you do bring it on :)

I am in no way trying to ditch first runners. Just trying to respect everyone's needs.

Nah, I haven't done KF yet. So I wouldn't know the fights :p I'll try to get in another group

Nuszka

To me it just seems strange that destiny app does not show the game and its named as "classified" with 37 damage, but i hope its their way of dealing with all the data mining so we still get surprises thrown our way.

Lee

This shit is happening too often with TTK. Something amazing is discovered in the morning, so amazing that people think Bungie will patch it, and I'm stuck at work biting my nails for the next 9 hours hoping I get a bite at the apple.

Shit is stressful.

Top Bottom