• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Pejo

I just read about this black spindle thing. I realllly hope it stays until I get home. I desperately need a good sniper.

To me it just seems strange that destiny app does not show the game and its named as "classified" with 37 damage, but i hope its their way of dealing with all the data mining so we still get surprises thrown our way.

It is. Touch of malice shows up the same.

Omni

It does seem a little strange that everyone gets it, I will admit. That's the only reason why I think it will get patched.

But who knows. Bungie's stance on exotics seems to have changed with TTK. They seem easier to get than ever, bar from a few.

Afrocious

It does seem a little strange that everyone gets it, I will admit. That's the only reason why I think it will get patched.

But who knows. Bungie's stance on exotics seems to have changed with TTK. They seem easier to get than ever, bar from a few.

Easier in what way? Because some aren't gated behind RNG, and instead are behind lengthy and/or difficult missions?

flkraven

Yah man, this was totally unintended by Bungie. By complete accident, they added an encounter only on the daily heroic that diverges from the main quest, initiates taken foes to appear, new voice acting and lines, and a countdown sequence. And this doesn't initiate properly if your team whipes along the way. Clearly it's going to be patched...

purg3

slept with Malkin

Bungie specifically stated that with TTK they want players to be able to find more guns and items out in the world, relying less on RNG, etc.

easier? this mission is pretty tough. I cant imagine a better way to get it, alot tougher than pulling a ghorn out of a gorgon chest.

TyrantII

From what it appears half of year two Exotics can drop from RNG, and the other half are tied to quests and repeatable actions. One or two are Raid only drops.

Bungie's trying to reduce the grinding and give rewards for play, not time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If that hot patch this gun out now everyone is going to be super pissed, including this guy.
this guy too

seriously I woke up after sleeping for 3 hours and went to work, i was supposed to make sure I checked reddit in the morning and then call in sick to stand a chance?

it's not like this is an exploit, you have to do a super tough high level challenge

gdt

Is there a bug or something with Cayde's Bladedancer quest? I maxed it a long time ago but it's coming up incomplete.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yah man, this was totally unintended by Bungie. By complete accident, they added an encounter only on the daily heroic that diverges from the main quest, initiates taken foes to appear, new voice acting and lines, and a countdown sequence. And this doesn't initiate properly if your team whipes along the way. Clearly it's going to be patched...
bahaha I like you

sephi22

Looking for someone to guide me and dorssom through the Black Spindle mission. Light level 291 and 283 respectively. neither of us have done this so we're looking for someone who has a mic and has done it before (or knows how its done)

Top Bottom