• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Cruxist

Wooh! Got the sniper. The last mission before I leave my PS4 for a week and a half.

What a rush. We wiped twice on the way to the Ketch and only finished killing the ads with literally one second left. Seeing that baby drop... Well, I was just complaining how I couldn't get a good sniper yesterday. Thank goodness that's not the case anymore.

Trace

Banned
Black Spindle get.

Sexy weapon.

It has higher impact than any other TTK sniper from what I've seen. Higher than Stillpiercer/1000 Yard Stare.

There's also the No Time To Explain, but when you say 5-6 undiscovered exotics, so we have any indication that they actually exist?

Hmmm! I am just going based on what I don't have in my Kiosk. I guess the Titan Gunsmith AR fills a slot and so does the Ace of Spades. I don't have the Supercell either...still that leaves three or so? I'm not at home so I can' exactly look, but you get the idea :)

noomi

Hmmm! I am just going based on what I don't have in my Kiosk. I guess the Titan Gunsmith AR fills a slot and so does the Ace of Spades. I don't have the Supercell either...still that leaves three or so? I'm not at home so I can' exactly look, but you get the idea :)

Ahh ok, you know.... I barely look at the blueprint kiosk. That makes sense though, will take a look at mine after work and see what I'm missing.

Either way, it's pretty exciting there are exotics out there we don't know about.

Every time someone finds something new a mandatory 50 pages of post will happen haha

Wait really? Whao, brb trying that asap.

Wait, what?!

We need this cheked ASAP because then I don't have to get crazy about doing it tonight!

Can confirm. The run I finished I loaded up through the Map, not through the Daily Heroic. It's the same difficulty level, so it'll still be there tomorrow.

Did you end up doing the raid yesterday? I don't think I heard anything. I ended up doing it anyway but sorry if I missed it o.0

Part of it, yeah. Got invited by a good group. We took down the Warpriest and Gorgoloth.

My goal is to finish King's Fall this week, so I'll try getting a group together to do the final parts either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. You're welcome to join in if you feel like helping out.

Black Spindle get.

Sexy weapon.

It has higher impact than any other TTK sniper from what I've seen. Higher than Stillpiercer/1000 Yard Stare.

Because it's literally an exotic black hammer. Highest impact sniper in the game.

I dont mind running again. This time with the sniper itself :p

You can't get the sniper again on the same character (already tested), so if you run with the sniper on an alt. it MAY not drop for you.

Got it. Balls -> Adds -> Boss is the way to go.

Yup. Balls must die asap. Then adds. Then focus on boss till next wave of adds spawn.

Preferably have one of each elemental weapon. Arc and Solar are a must.

How does its stats compare to the OG Black Hammer?

It's an exotic black hammer. EXACT same stats.

Ahh ok, you know.... I barely look at the blueprint kiosk. That makes sense though, will take a look at mine after work and see what I'm missing.

Either way, it's pretty exciting there are exotics out there we don't know about.

Every time someone finds something new a mandatory 50 pages of post will happen haha

Haha! Yeah! I look at it as soon as I get a new exotic! SO many pages! It's fun, stressful, exciting, and utter chaos. I'm overwhelmed but in a really good way.

Someone find that Stimulant now!

Need help with exotic sword bounty. Fucking randoms keep killing my knight. PSN kojirospath. Preferrebly void sword people only so I know we're on the same page:)

There is no way to check that as applying heroic to the story just makes it the daily anyway. Would need to wait until tomorrow.

300. Good for getting legendaries to 300 though.

Fuck that's true. :/

Not gonna risk it. This thing must be mine tonight.

I need a better DPS primary tho. I have 130 marks. Need 20 more for Suros.

Or maybe I should get Truth to deal with the wizards since I have no good RL.

Wtf is everyone talking about?

Hard mission?

Spindle?

What's going on??

A secret mission was discovered in today's Daily Heroic. When you load up that mission on Heroic and make it to the final room without wiping, the doors to Taniks' Ketch will be open. You can go on there and a ten minute countdown will spawn. If you manage to kill the enemies on the ship, including a Taken Ultra, you're rewarded with the Black Spindle. Which is an Exotic version of the Black Hammer.

D4QMqG7.png

It always drops at 310. The version you can buy from the Kiosk is at 300.

exYle

Missing exotics primary so far include No Time to Explain and The First Curse.

Top Bottom