• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

64529050.jpg

Tovarisc

I'm betting that No Time to Explain is tied to the Stranger's Rifle and to a quest to trigger it. Doesn't the strangers rifle cost 25 marks to upgrade to year one max level. I don't think other year one guns do that, do they?

I tried it earlier just for funsies, upgrading it didn't trigger anything.

Sullichin

That's crazy so after you obtain you can just buy more copies for 2500 glimmer and infuse everything in your arsenal to 300 light!!!

/looks at 200 axiom beads and 4 x 5000 glimmer jewels from HoW in Vault :)

You can only infuse special weapons with it. Still pretty sweet though

Okay I'm honestly surprised that so many people are having trouble with it. Suppose we were lucky to have three titans. Only one defender though IIRC. We didn't even bother with most orbs until the boss was dead. Just took out adds as they got in our way. Split up at the entrance so the captain's blinding AoE wouldn't hit everyone at once

Didn't use specific elementals on specific enemies either. Just hit everything with kinetic. Probably hugely inefficient but we finished with under a minute left >.>

Yeah we did with 2 Nightstalkers and an Arcbro warlock first try. Its hard but I guess it should be.

Edit: I think its really cool they are doing shit like this.

Who's going to be around at like 7 PM EST to get the Black Spindle with me?

I can bring a 298 Sunbreaker.

Me, X-frame. Lets do this.

I only have a 293 Warlock tho. So only once.

Yeah we did with 2 Nightstalkers and an Arcbro warlock first try. Its hard but I guess it should be.

Edit: I think its really cool they are doing shit like this.

I have yet to work on my Void Hunter, but there's some perk on the subclass that just makes it crap orbs like crazy. It's amazing when paired up with my stormtrance.

I need help on the exotic sword quest: void version. Stuck on the strike because my knight keeps getting killed early. Anyone willing to help out of the kindness in their heart?

sephi22

Shoutout to my mates who tried to do this shit with me, but alas, tis not meant to be. Tapping out and sleeping and hoping this shit aint patched by the time im up

EloquentM

aka Mannny
That's crazy so after you obtain you can just buy more copies for 2500 glimmer and infuse everything in your arsenal to 300 light!!!

/looks at 200 axiom beads and 4 x 5000 glimmer jewels from HoW in Vault :)
You can infuse special weapons. Aint that special tbh

BahamutPT

Just went and checked both secret paths (the one to Templar Well and the one to the labyrinth) in the heroic version of Paradox. Nothing I could find.

MrDaravon

GUYS

Does it HAVE to be the daily or does this event pop up on this story mission at 240 (heroic setting) either way?

We don't know for sure yet; if you do the story mission at 240 it automatically applies as the Daily Heroic (you'll see the 15 mark reward). Anyone saying that this will work tomorrow when this story mission isn't the Daily is pure speculation, we have no idea and Bungie hasn't said.

Navy Bean

Just went and checked both secret paths (the one to Templar Well and the one to the labyrinth) in the heroic version of Paradox. Nothing I could find.

Conspiracy theoriest in me thinks Bungie "leaks" these things, usually through Reddit. No way they just leave it to chance - too much work and fun to be had.

noomi

GAF so busy getting that silly sniper i had to go in alone.
CPmmc3KUkAEIUeG.jpg:large

I need to do mine tonight.

Todays plan:

Get Black Hammer & Exotic Sword before wife gets home. Won't be able to play much after that, I really owe it to her after these last few days.

Mindlog

I have something near 100 exotic shards.
I could infuse everything.

Should be still going by the time I get a chance to play, but still fingers crossed.
Let me see if I can phone the home support team to do the mission for me.

I can only do it once too, don't have any high level alts right now.

RC, what's your PSN? Not sure if we are friends already, mine is my GAF name.

And we should be good. 2 Titans and a Warlock.

I agree. 1 Defender for orbs, 1 Breaker for mobs and 1 Stormer for more mobs and orbs. Also, that's solar, void and arc too. It's gonna happen!

Top Bottom