• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Ophelion

Finished lost and found quest before getting to Queen Rep level 3. Did a few Petra bounties to get to Lvl 3 but no Boolean Gemini. Am I screwed?

I've heard that it sometimes gets bugged and you have to wait for the daily reset before Petra offers the Boolean. Really like that gun. Shoots straighter than anything, has a ridiculous aim assist (I bullseyed a vex juicebox with it from across a long hallway when the vex was turned at 90 degrees away from me. I didn't even think that shot was possible) and the sound the gun makes when fired is very satisfying.

Baliis

I've heard that it sometimes gets bugged and you have to wait for the daily reset before Petra offers the Boolean. Really like that gun. Shoots straighter than anything, has a ridiculous aim assist (I bullseyed a vex juicebox with it from across a long hallway when the vex was turned at 90 degrees away from me. I didn't even think that shot was possible) and the sound the gun makes when fired is very satisfying.
I love it in pvp, great for hitting head shots

Klyka

Banned
I fucking love how that Daily mission turns from "HOLY SHIT GET OUT OF THERE GUARDIAN!!!!!" to "Yo son, Variks yah booy here, go kill some token Taken mah man, this is a time trial yo!"

MrDaravon

I only have about an hour or so left before I will probably be unable to play for the rest of the day, hoping to get this Black Spindle just in case it doesn't work tomorrow or later if it's not the Daily. Anyone on PS4 can carry me? :D. 301 Hunter, PSN: MrDaravon

Ambitious

Not much to do with my main right now, so I've switched to my first alt. Need to level up the new subclass and try to get a second sword.

is there any quest thingy i can do that guarantees my light level going up? 286 and i really want that black hammer exo.

should i buy something?

rNilla

I want in on the sniper shenanigans! Unfortunately I don't think I'll get a chance for a while.

Also I may pass out ar any mo

Seil

I believe it. I basically never miss with that gun equipped. The only time I'm not getting crits is when I'm purposefully going for body shots if I have the armor buff on.

I wish it wasn't going to take me ages to get to rank 3. Stupid 3 bounties a week -.-

Thanks to Grayfour and Thaennon for the help with the mission! And thanks again to Thaennon for running it a second time to help. Sorry I got your ship! :(

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
is there any quest thingy i can do that guarantees my light level going up? 286 and i really want that black hammer exo.

should i buy something?

Run heroic strikes. Just keep running them. I got up to 295 or so just from the heroic strikes. Also complete the CoO questline for the level 300 artifact.

Strider

Black spindle got!

That mission was fun as hell.Thanks Outlaw and Vincent for coming alone. That was a clutch finish!

--

Destiny has become such a good game now. Bungie dun good.

Seil

The advantages of being a card carrying member of the Old Guard and having put down hundreds of wolf packs in the name of the Queen.

I have VIP =p I also had an okay Queen's Wrath rank back in vanilla from the events, but that doesn't hold value here =(

I just hated the way loot and stuff was handled and quit not too long after doing VoG a couple times haha.

Is Shield Brothers the only strike with Exclusive gear right now?

I feel like we are just scratching the surface for the hidden shit in the game

lt519

Ooh man black spindle get with 15 second to go, took 3 tries. Ended up with a Titan WoL, a hunter Hawk, and a hunter void bow. The extra WoL damage and the bow to tether him and share damage was amazing. That shit was no joke what a sense of accomplishment.

Had one guy guard left door while bubble on bottom of right stairs, pummeled the boss then took care of the adds later.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You can only infuse special weapons with it. Still pretty sweet though
Would be fantastic if over time other quest reward kiosk weapons are revealed that become 300 kiosks unlocks, so that there's a tough but guaranteed way to infuse any guns you enjoy up to that level. :>

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

No, there are definitely other strikes with exclusive gear. I think there's a reddit list somewhere.

theytookourjobz

Hey guys. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've got a couple questions that Google doesn't quite answer.

1. If I own everything Destiny (pre TTK) has released so far, is the $40 expansion what I need to buy? There's no $20 upgrade or anything for people that bought the $90 Destiny launch bundle?

2. Are all my exotics and legendaries pretty much useless besides dismantling now? When I logged in after 2.0 I got like 3 exotic weapons from bounties I hadn't completed.

Thanks a bunch!

Exclusive how. Like unique gear? I think a lot of the strikes can give a unique legendary. Just now I got a hunter cloak that looks like one of the psion flayers' from Dust Palace

Top Bottom