• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Namikaze1

Thanks, Nooblet and Darryl. :)

3 Black Spindles and a ship.

Ice-Cube-Today-Was-a-Good-Day.gif

I need to do mine tonight.

Todays plan:

Get Black Hammer & Exotic Sword before wife gets home. Won't be able to play much after that, I really owe it to her after these last few days.

I am trying to find this balance right now with my GF. I'm not religious but god bless the men/women/significant others that let us still enjoy our Destiny crack!

Ozone

I hope there's still people running the daily when I get out of work in a few hours. I need to get in on that Spindle hype.

Sorry I had to leave so suddenly GalacticToast, do you want to give it another go if you haven't done it already? And if so, does anyone want to help us/me out?

Marvel

could never
Is it hard enough that if you are a low level, it would be impossible for the others to carry you? I'm over 300 myself, but some of my buddies are in the 280 range.
I wont say its impossible to carry but it will be tougher for you. The 10 minutes fly by.

deoee

BTW: Any way to get 50 Petra rep after I've done everthing there is?

I know theres a Wolfpack that spawns on Mars, can i get Rep there?

Namikaze1

If you have the exotic solar sword, R2 the fuck out of the knights that throw fire and the fallen captains. One swing will fuck up their day. It takes two for the major shield cabal taken.

If you have the exotic solar sword, R2 the fuck out of the knights that throw fire and the fallen captains. One swing will fuck up their day. It takes two for the major shield cabal taken.

Is there a good guide to that final room? I've heard adds are spawned at HP intervals on the boss? Where are the blights spawning?

I'm at work and it's killing me.

Afrocious

3 hours and 30 minutes until I leave work.

Perhaps by the time I get off, some GAFfers can help me out with their Black Spindles.

Can't decide if I want to be a Stormcaller or Sunsinger for it. Stormcaller tears adds up but Sunsinger gets the extra life.

R0ckman

Couldn't beat him for the sniper in my last few runs but had to go, will be back in about hour and a half if anyone wants to join me at that time.

Baliis

Finished lost and found quest before getting to Queen Rep level 3. Did a few Petra bounties to get to Lvl 3 but no Boolean Gemini. Am I screwed?

Did you finish all of Variks's stuff on Mars as well? It popped for me instantly when I finished his last one since I already had lost and found done.

Top Bottom