• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

What's the likelyhood of Bungie like immediately fixing this today? Might take a day off to farm. I'm not a vacation guy so I just store all of vacation hours lol.

I'd say high. There is no way Bungie intended for it to be this easy to get exotics. I took my lunch break and got

Y2 Suros
Y2 4th Horseman
Y2 Saint-14

And another special weapon engram I didn't have time to decrypt. I spent all my strange coins on 3oC. So I'm hoping I'm still good to go when I get home this evening to spend the rest.

I can't see them releasing a patch within 30 minutes of the raid. I'm assuming they don't want to make any changes to the game or the servers.

Yeah. No way. At least for Bungie's sake, most of the players with large stocks of coins will be busy raiding.

Here's hoping a quick fix comes. I don't have the will power to not exploit this and ruin the extended fun that getting proper drops would bring.

Kurumi

Expansion hasn't been out for that long and people are already exploiting something. Not surprised...

That right there just rubs me the wrong way. You can count me out of that. Rather earn the stuff I get anyway.

So, got 33 engrams out of 200 ToCs.

yu4vqov.jpg

uTnpxBT.jpg

My experiment for science ends here, been doing that all day long, I'm exhausted! :D
Now to decode all that...

we deserve to know the numbers of this experiment!

ps: wish you luck on the decode

shem935

Banned
Is the 290 a recommended level or a minimum level? I'm 287 now and I'm almost tapped out for means of progression unless I get super lucky

FyreWulff

when the raid goes up i'm going in solo for a casual attempt at maximum blindness until the internet digests it all.

psn4: fyre_wulff

Damn this engram farming sounds ridiculous. Wish I was home right now not at work staring at a computer.

They had to have seen this coming. There is no way they didn't imagine this happening.

Marvel

could never
I may be able to jump up a couple light levels for the raid, I am currently 281. What would be the best method, Heroic strikes?

Expansion hasn't been out for that long and people are already exploiting something. Not surprised...

That right there just rubs me the wrong way. You can count me out of that. Rather earn the stuff I get anyway.

I blame Bungie for not selling weapons anymore from Xur and for selling dubbed down 280 versions of Exotic Armor, then put a requirement for playing Heroirc Strikes and Nightfall real high

i'm 287 with a sniper and 288 with a shotgun

>.>

and i hope there's no crota shield in this raid because i go lower than that if i put my sword away.

neoism

Bungie is probably flipping out. After the changes they made to XUR the last thing they want is people farming for weapon engrams so quickly.

what did they think would happen? really..

yup the problem with their QA is they play the game the way its suppose to be played.... they should always get like 1k players or something out side of bungie to test shit... not sure how they didnt see this....
:p

Dave_6

Yeah. No way. At least for Bungie's sake, most of the players with large stocks of coins will be busy raiding.

Here's hoping a quick fix comes. I don't have the will power to not exploit this and ruin the extended fun that getting proper drops would bring.

I'm actually glad I'm stuck at work and can't do it, plus I probably won't have much time tonight to play so maybe it will get patched before I dive back in.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I might blow the rest of my strange coin on ToC. Seeing an exotic drop from a boss is more satisfying than just buying shit from Xur every week, even using a cheese method.

Top Bottom