• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Juraash

Good luck to everyone going to the raid! I'll probably piss off for the day since reading about all this awesome stuff is going to make work brutal.

Looking forward to getting home and working on my Warlock more. I probably won't go 3oC crazy, but I may buy 1 set of five and see if I can net a Hawkmoon or Jade Rabbit from it.

I feel so behind everybody else! I'm only at 220 light, but I'm hoping to max that out this weekend. I've read about the Three of Coins farm, but I think I'm going to skip that. I only have 36 Strange Coins, so I might just buy the gauntlets and an engram.

I have a lot of work to do. What's the best way to get Hadrium Flakes? My friend and I played for a good while last night, but only managed to gather 5 of them. There's got to be an easier way, right?

Oscar

What is the exotic exploit?
Basically, you pop a ToC before killing Draksis and hope for an Exotic Engram. This is farmable by getting his HP down to a sliver and then hitting him with a rocket launcher at close range, killing you both. He still drops an engram, and you respawn at the start of the fight.

Rinse and repeat.

Top Bottom